Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-06-2008, 02:13 PM   #1
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Twin Towers and the like?

I'd just like to take this moment to explain to insidehoops.com, that just because two players are pretty good in their previous/current systems/teams, trading them to another team with a different system and different teammates does not mean their stats will stay the same.

Cuz with all of you going on about this ******ry and ****ery about how Gasol and Bynum is gonna be a ridiculous frontcourt, and now people sayin the same about Amare and Shaq (if the trade does in fact go through), you are aware that they haven't played any games together yet, right?

P.S. - Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph was supposed to be a beastly combination for New York's front line also. How's that working out again?

So please, refrain from blatant dick-riding until we actually have some time to gauge how it'll work out.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:14 PM   #2
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Twin Towers and the like?

I seriously didn't even attempt to read that. My eyes felt like they were gonna pass out.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:17 PM   #3
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

anyone who couldn't see that randolph and curry were totally rendundant and in each other's way were just blind. gasol and bynum is very different because pau has actual skills as a passer and shooter and moves well without the ball. in fact that only thing he's not very good at is banging, which is what bynum does well. it's a good skills match. i'm not personally sold on the idea of shaq and stat though. i think stat needs a lane to get to the rim and unlike kobe / wade i don't think he has the manueverability to get by a shaq ro*******. but i could be very wrong about that.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:22 PM   #4
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
I seriously didn't even attempt to read that. My eyes felt like they were gonna pass out.

Well thanks for your input.

I think Gasol/Bynum has the most potential of the pairings, cuz I don't think Gasol necessarily needs to be the focal point to be effective. Cuz let's be honest, dude is kinda soft, so it relieves him from some of the pressure. Although when they're all healthy who knows, there might not even be enough basketballs to go around.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:23 PM   #5
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24

cosign
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:25 PM   #6
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Well thanks for your input.

I think Gasol/Bynum has the most potential of the pairings, cuz I don't think Gasol necessarily needs to be the focal point to be effective. Cuz let's be honest, dude is kinda soft, so it relieves him from some of the pressure. Although when they're all healthy who knows, there might not even be enough basketballs to go around.
i wouldn't worry too much about that. bynum regularly plays under 30 minutes when healthy and doesn't take a lot of shots to get his 13 points. odom clearly doesn't care about how involved in the offense he is. these lakers are dangerous. they worry me.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: