Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-06-2008, 11:49 AM   #1
Kobe Bryant 81
Banned

Kobe Bryant 81 has an OK reputation so far
Default Suns.com already have Shaq's uniform on sale for a discount!

Kobe Bryant 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:53 AM   #2
BnchClearNBrawlR
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BnchClearNBrawlR has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Suns.com already have Shaq's uniform on sale for a discount!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant 81

"Now that made me laugh"
BnchClearNBrawlR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:54 AM   #3
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:54 AM   #4
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Already posted but pretty funny.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:07 PM   #5
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:08 PM   #6
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Seriously though, I thought this was a stupid trade at first too, but if Shaq can get reasonably healthy and fit , this could be an excellent move for the Suns, although it will obviously slow down their style of play. But maybe that's what they should do anyways.

C: Sugar Shaq, Brian Skinner
PF: Amare Stoudamire, Boris Diaw, Sean Marks
SF: Grant Hill, Alondo Tucker, Eric Piatkowski
SG: Raja Bell, Leandro Barbosa
PG: Steve Nash, DJ Strawberry

It's not a very deep lineup, and they'll probably have to sign an extra bench player from free agency. But if Shaq and Grant are healthy for the playoffs, holy ****. That should be a title right thur. No excuses left. Nash won't be this good for much longer, it has to be within the next 2-3 seasons, including this one. Healthy Shaq = Title.

God help me, I'm actually starting to like this trade. It's worth the risks. Marion is a great player, but he isn't happy being a 3rd fiddle because he is an egotist. I say let him go be "the man" on a horrible Miami team, he would leave for Free Agency soon anyway. Shaq should be able to slim down and be a force for one or two more seasons. Plus Amare will play at PF !!!
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:12 PM   #7
Phenomenon
Ball Above All

Phenomenon has an OK reputation so far

Ah I can't laugh at that crap, Shaquille will always be in my heart...however I do think Phoenix will be worse off if they make that deal. Their entire identity will go out the window for an over the hill injury prone Shaq.

Oh and they'll be ****ed financially too.
Phenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:12 PM   #8
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

thats pretty funny.
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:27 PM   #9
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Funny enough.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:39 PM   #10
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

That was funny indeed…
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 01:17 PM   #11
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Hey everybody, let's make A FOURTH THREAD ABOUT THIS!!!:
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 01:48 PM   #12
evinecz
Banned

evinecz has an OK reputation so far

evinecz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:29 PM   #13
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

TheGame414 has decent reputationTheGame414 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenon
Ah I can't laugh at that crap, Shaquille will always be in my heart...however I do think Phoenix will be worse off if they make that deal. Their entire identity will go out the window for an over the hill injury prone Shaq.

Oh and they'll be ****ed financially too.
This does kill them financially and their identity will be largely shot.

But is the latter a bad thing? Yeah, it's fun to watch and wins them a ton of games, but were they ever going to win a title playing that way? There's not much evidence to suggest their style was going to win a title. Plus, like everyone knows there have been grumblings for the last couple of years out of Phoenix that Marion was *****ing and moaning. At some point you just can't put up with that any more and have to move him.
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 03:03 PM   #14
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow this thread has proven to me that i need to go back to bed. I saw that pic and sat here for like 2 minutes thinking "i don't get it? that's not a jersey at all that's a suit and tie...maybe it's a mistake?"

Funny as hell though 3 minutes later haha
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 03:24 PM   #15
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn thats wrong.....but it sure is funny!!!!

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: