Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-06-2008, 08:53 AM   #1
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Dalembert gives Stevenson a Strep Throat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT3cNGGsAp4
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:15 AM   #2
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Dalembert gives Stevenson a Strep Throat

I kinda had that happen to me. I was running up the stairs, tripped, hit my Adam's apple on one of the steps, and it hurt like hell. It kinda popped it back, I was okay after a few minutes though.

Last edited by ForceOfNature : 02-06-2008 at 11:23 AM.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:19 AM   #3
kidachi

"Jamison. you're next!"
Old 02-06-2008, 09:34 AM   #4
yeaaaman
Local High School Star

yeaaaman has decent reputationyeaaaman has decent reputation

love how igoudalas just shootin jumpers like nothing happened
yeaaaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:17 AM   #5
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeaaaman
love how igoudalas just shootin jumpers like nothing happened
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:06 PM   #6
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
I kinda had that happen to me. I was running up the stairs, tripped, hit my Adam's apple on one of the steps, and it hurt like hell. It kinda popped it back, I was okay after a few minutes though.

i was trying to push a buddy sitting in a cardboard box down a ditch when the box stopped and i went forward, slamming my throat into the edge of the box. i was down for like 10 minutes in pain. man, that hurt like crazy. btw, i was like 11 or so, it didn't happen like last week or anything.

that's definitely a hardcore move to pull of in a fight on someone to take them down in no time flat.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:36 PM   #7
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Man, I feel for the dude. That would have really ****ing hurt. Like don't even underestimate how much it would hurt to run and jump full speed and have a 6'11 dude elbow hit you in the windpipe.

Igoudala was kind of an ******* to be shooting jumpers, but it was kind of funny. Cold-hearted. He obviously thought Stevenson was faking/exaggerating.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: