Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-06-2008, 03:54 AM   #1
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

DatDudeD has decent reputation
Default Rediculous statlines....

I was reading the sports page today in the local newspaper and i came across what had to be the most rediculous statline i have ever seen.

Darshae Burnside PF for Cajon High School womens basketball

23 pts
18 reb
9 ast
14 blks....
10 stls....
I know it's only high school womens ball but damn i thought it was pretty impressive nonetheless, it basically got me thinking about what are the best statlines you have ever seen NBA,College or high school ??????
DatDudeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:00 AM   #2
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rediculous statlines....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDudeD
I was reading the sports page today in the local newspaper and i came across what had to be the most rediculous statline i have ever seen.

23 pts
18 reb
9 ast
14 blks....
10 stls....
I know it's only high school womens ball but damn i thought it was pretty impressive nonetheless, it basically got me thinking about what are the best statlines you have ever seen NBA,College or high school ??????
That statline is ridiculous, but being forced to watch high school girls basketball occasionally, it isn't hard to believe. Any girl that has any athletic ability at all can dominate in all facets.

I've personally covered games in which girls had statlines almost as good as that. Hell... there are so many turnovers, it is hard to keep track of steals some of the time.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:05 AM   #3
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

yeah that's true, i have a hard time watching it myself. I have heard of this girl before she is one of the top talents in the state her and the point guard on that team put of crazy stats all the time, some NBA live type ish.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:05 AM   #4
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

yeah that's true, i have a hard time watching it myself. I have heard of this girl before she is one of the top talents in the state her and the point guard on that team put of crazy stats all the time, some NBA live type ish.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:06 AM   #5
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

23 pts
18 reb
9 ast
14 blks....
10 stls....

Manute Bol in double OT

32pts
29reb
31blks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWg5boXIqQI
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:10 AM   #6
DOUBLE DRIBBLE
Legend

DOUBLE DRIBBLE has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
Manute Bol in double OT

32pts
29reb
31blks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWg5boXIqQI
Didn't Manute hit 6 treys in the same NBA game once?
DOUBLE DRIBBLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:10 AM   #7
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If the teams where good then that girl is ridiculous. I never knew Manut Bol was so dominant. 31 blocks is the most insane state I've ever seen.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:17 AM   #8
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLE DRIBBLE
Didn't Manute hit 6 treys in the same NBA game once?

He did, but was by no means a great 3pt shooter, about a career 18% until that game, I think
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:21 AM   #9
el_locoteee
Decent college freshman

el_locoteee has decent reputationel_locoteee has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
If the teams where good then that girl is ridiculous. I never knew Manut Bol was so dominant. 31 blocks is the most insane state I've ever seen.

The insane is the other team keep trying to score over him, after the 10 blks I'm not shooting close to basket the rest of the game and I make sure to stay at least 8 feet away from him.
el_locoteee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:22 AM   #10
darabzarrabi
High School JV MVP

darabzarrabi has decent reputation

Wilt Chamberlain...100 points
darabzarrabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:25 AM   #11
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

yeah she is that good it was in the CIF playoffs. Damn Manute...
that is a cray line. don't you think the other team would get the point after about 15 blocks....
Old 02-06-2008, 04:35 AM   #12
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_locoteee
The insane is the other team keep trying to score over him, after the 10 blks I'm not shooting close to basket the rest of the game and I make sure to stay at least 8 feet away from him.

Lol yeah. The probably thought they could out smart him like he might start getting tired and slow down. I don't know, that team got owned.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:49 AM   #13
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

23 pts
18 reb
9 ast
14 blks....
10 stls....
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:52 AM   #14
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Statline thread and not one mention of a quadruple double yet?

Nate Thurmond, October 18, 1974, Chicago vs. Atlanta; 22 points, 14 rebounds, 13 assists, 12 blocks.

Alvin Robertson, February 18, 1986, San Antonio vs. Phoenix; 20 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 steals.

Hakeem Olajuwon, March 29, 1990, Houston vs. Milwaukee; 18 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists, 11 blocks.

David Robinson, February 17, 1994, San Antonio vs. Detroit; 34 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 blocks.

Most Impressive
Old 02-06-2008, 06:01 AM   #15
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Tim Duncan, June 15, 2003, NBA Finals, San Antonio vs. New Jersey; 21 points, 20 rebounds, 10 assists, 8 blocks.

Shaquille O'Neal, June 8, 2001, NBA Finals, Los Angeles Lakers vs. Philadelphia; 28 points, 20 rebounds, 9 assists, 8 blocks.

Mookie Blaylock, April 14, 1998, Atlanta vs. Philadelphia; 14 points, 8 rebounds, 11 assists, 10 steals.

Clyde Drexler, November 1, 1996, Houston vs. Sacramento; 25 points, 10 rebounds, 9 assists, 10 steals.

Michael Jordan, January 15, 1989, Chicago vs. Boston; 42 points, 9 rebounds, 11 assists, 8 steals.

Fat Lever, November 24, 1987, Denver vs. New Jersey; 21 points, 13 rebounds, 14 assists, 8 steals.

Alvin Robertson, November 19, 1986, San Antonio vs. L.A. Lakers; 34 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 7 steals.

Larry Bird, February 18, 1985, Boston vs. Utah; 30 points, 12 rebounds, 10 assists, 9 steals.

Johnny Moore, January 8, 1985, San Antonio vs. Golden State; 26 points, 12 rebounds, 13 assists, 9 steals.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: