Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 06-27-2013, 06:46 PM   #466
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Back in Winston-Salem now.

OWL, I want to say sorry for your loss (again). We all know how much you love the Bobcats, and that love is nothing compared to the love you have for your husband. I just wanted to let you know, and I'm confident I speak for the rest of the InsideHoops Bobcats family when I say we love you, you're in our thoughts and prayers and we're all here for you.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:48 PM   #467
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
OWL, I want to say sorry for your loss (again). We all know how much you love the Bobcats, and that love is nothing compared to the love you have for your husband. I just wanted to let you know, and I'm confident I speak for the rest of the InsideHoops Bobcats family when I say we love you, you're in our thoughts and prayers and we're all here for you.
Thank you for your kindness. Brings tears to my eyes.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:00 PM   #468
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Thank you for your kindness. Brings tears to my eyes.

You're obviously a great poster, but that doesn't even begin to properly paint the real life picture of just how great a person you are in real life. I know we've never met, and only talked via ISH and Facebook, but I know with all my heart you're one of the nicest and most genuine caring people I've ever known, whether it be real life or the interwebs. I hate it when bad things happens to good people. I know this wasn't a sudden thing, but it still hurts, I know.

I haven't lost anyone in my life as close as your husband was to you, but I have lost some very close loved ones, and it's hard to part with them once they're gone, but I personally believe when it's all said and done, we are reunited with those who have passed before us. I'd bet and put everything on it, without the slightest hesitation. I'm unquestionably confident God reconnects two hearts (TEMPORARILY!) that were split in "this world" ... there's "another world" call it heaven or whatever, where we reconvene with those closest to us.

Hang in there Francine, and please let me or anyone else here know if you need anything. Anything at all.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:13 AM   #469
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
You're obviously a great poster, but that doesn't even begin to properly paint the real life picture of just how great a person you are in real life. I know we've never met, and only talked via ISH and Facebook, but I know with all my heart you're one of the nicest and most genuine caring people I've ever known, whether it be real life or the interwebs. I hate it when bad things happens to good people. I know this wasn't a sudden thing, but it still hurts, I know.

I haven't lost anyone in my life as close as your husband was to you, but I have lost some very close loved ones, and it's hard to part with them once they're gone, but I personally believe when it's all said and done, we are reunited with those who have passed before us. I'd bet and put everything on it, without the slightest hesitation. I'm unquestionably confident God reconnects two hearts (TEMPORARILY!) that were split in "this world" ... there's "another world" call it heaven or whatever, where we reconvene with those closest to us.

Hang in there Francine, and please let me or anyone else here know if you need anything. Anything at all.

Okay, I'll try not to be shy about asking for help.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #470
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Okay, I'll try not to be shy about asking for help.

Hey we all need help from time to time. Sometimes I let my pride get the best of me, but hey, like I said, WE ALL need help from time to time. That's just how it is.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #471
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Well said Josh. My condolences OWL.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #472
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

To my dear ISH family: thank you from the bottom of my heart for your care and concern.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:09 AM   #473
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

wonder where is timmeh?
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:44 AM   #474
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
wonder where is timmeh?

Timmeh decided that he didn't want to have anything related to basketball/NBA in his life any longer some time last year, I think. If you check back through our threads you'll find his posting.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:14 AM   #475
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

so who's going to be the mods in this board?
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #476
Legend of Josh
Banned

Timmeh left, well wait, not just left the board, but left the entire game of basketball/NBA period? LOL, I mean it's not like crack or heroin is it? I can understand being frustrated as a Bobcats fan, but that's no real real to just give up entirely. I think he'll be back.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:21 AM   #477
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Timmeh left, well wait, not just left the board, but left the entire game of basketball/NBA period? LOL, I mean it's not like crack or heroin is it? I can understand being frustrated as a Bobcats fan, but that's no real real to just give up entirely. I think he'll be back.

Did you read where I re-posted his good-bye love letter?
Old 07-08-2013, 11:09 AM   #478
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Over the past few months I've been dealing with some depression issues and fighting off some past demons. I've undergone a personal internal housecleaning and I'm just getting rid of and changing a lot of things.

How does this relate to this forum? I hate the NBA. It is a shitty product. On top of that, the only team I have some resemblance of an interest in is the shittiest team in the league, and there are no signs of it getting better. I have desire to continue being a part of something that seems to be a failing endeavor.

So I'm hanging up my proverbial keyboard and leaving this forum. I only do this because I know at some point, someone will say: "Hey, where's that asshole Timmeh that used to post a lot here?" Well, now you know.

Deuces.

There ya go.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:35 PM   #479
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:

No, but I'm assuming LJJ post it just above me?
Old 07-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #480
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

thanks for the replies guys.. well where ever you Timmeh.. i respect you bro .. and all bobcats fans :) keep the faith ...
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: