Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 10-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #421
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

I'll watch it whenever there's nothing else on, but I am familiar with a lot of the drivers like Kanaan, Franchitti, Power and Wheldon. I didn't see the crash happen live but I saw plenty of replays and it was definitely one of those crashes where you wouldn't be surprised if the driver had died and unfortunately that's what happened.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:14 AM   #422
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
I'll watch it whenever there's nothing else on, but I am familiar with a lot of the drivers like Kanaan, Franchitti, Power and Wheldon. I didn't see the crash happen live but I saw plenty of replays and it was definitely one of those crashes where you wouldn't be surprised if the driver had died and unfortunately that's what happened.

Unfortunately one of my cousins went to the race as a birthday present.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:29 AM   #423
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Hello to all y'all. Just want to let you know that I'll be absent from ISH for a while. I'm on my way to California for an extended stay to bury my sister and I'll be spending time visiting family and friends. I'll probably check in from time-to-time to read the posts but that'll be about it.
Wish everyone a good autumn season, basketball or no basketball.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:41 AM   #424
liverpooty
Local High School Star

liverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected poster

Sorry to hear that
liverpooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:10 PM   #425
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My condolences OWL. Have a safe trip.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:18 AM   #426
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Thank you, friends.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:23 AM   #427
UK-NJ
High School Starter

UK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm no Bobcats fan, and I'm not even sure why I decided to browse through this section of the forum, but after reading OWL's post I just wanted to offer my condolences too. Stay strong.
UK-NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:27 AM   #428
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK-NJ
I'm no Bobcats fan, and I'm not even sure why I decided to browse through this section of the forum, but after reading OWL's post I just wanted to offer my condolences too. Stay strong.

Very very kind of you. Thanks.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:03 PM   #429
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

They're talking as if the Lockout may be over... but we'll see. I think this 'extra' off season time will hinder us going forward. We're still a franchise in it's adolescence stage... perhaps in the next decage we'll be a legit contender?
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:06 PM   #430
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Hello to all y'all. Just want to let you know that I'll be absent from ISH for a while. I'm on my way to California for an extended stay to bury my sister and I'll be spending time visiting family and friends. I'll probably check in from time-to-time to read the posts but that'll be about it.
Wish everyone a good autumn season, basketball or no basketball.
Prayers for you and your family
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:02 PM   #431
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Thank you everyone for your good thoughts.
Question. Do we also bury what remains of this NBA season? Jeez.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:08 PM   #432
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

I'm thinking so. The players were absolutely retarded not to take the 50-50 split (I even heard the owners gave them 51%) rather than leave it for the owners to dig in and drop down to 47.

At this point, I hope there isn't a season. Because we'd get a 50 or so game season at this point and everything would have an asterisk next to it.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:37 AM   #433
DaPerceive
Banned

DaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK-NJ
I know I am late to this thread but I would also like to offer my condolences to you OWL. This is probably the best team forum on insidehoops.

Do you guys follow any other sports besides the NBA?
DaPerceive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:26 PM   #434
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Thanks for the kind words.

We do follow a lot of other sports. We have a pretty lively NFL thread in here for the Panthers, and I know some of us follow motorsports and college sports pretty avidly.
Old 11-24-2011, 12:02 AM   #435
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

really sorry to hear, OWL. i hope california's good to you.
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: