Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 12-07-2010, 04:58 PM   #406
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Quizno and Artex rooming together could be a recipe for disaster.

I'm just guessing that it's Artex. I don't know. For the duration of basketball season, I would hope I'm wrong.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 07:00 PM   #407
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

sorry about your parents, timmeh. hope things work out for you.

and i'm not rooming with artex haha, he's already getting into enough trouble with his two roommates who he lives in an apartment with.

and owl, you don't actually have to have a bachelor's degree, you just need to complete all of the pre-optometry courses in order to transfer to an optometry school, but it is recommended to have your bachelor's so i might end up staying to finish that. and if things go according to plan, i'll be transferring to the southern california college of optometry in fullerton, so i won't be too far away from where i am now.
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #408
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
sorry about your parents, timmeh. hope things work out for you.

and i'm not rooming with artex haha, he's already getting into enough trouble with his two roommates who he lives in an apartment with.

and owl, you don't actually have to have a bachelor's degree, you just need to complete all of the pre-optometry courses in order to transfer to an optometry school, but it is recommended to have your bachelor's so i might end up staying to finish that. and if things go according to plan, i'll be transferring to the southern california college of optometry in fullerton, so i won't be too far away from where i am now.

Cool dude. I hope you're leaving spare time to have fun, meet females, yada yada yada along the way.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 03:45 PM   #409
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Wishing a meaningful Christmas to all and a New Year that will bless you with health, prosperity and contentment.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:16 PM   #410
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Wishing a meaningful Christmas to all and a New Year that will bless you with health, prosperity and contentment.

Thanks OWL. Same to you.

Hey, snow!
Old 12-25-2010, 11:52 PM   #411
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

still hasn't started snowing here yet...kind of frustrating.

What did we all get for Christmas?
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:25 PM   #412
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

[quote=What did we all get for Christmas?[/QUOTE]

Best gift was a phone call from my grandson. First time ever. But of course he's 'only' 27 years old!! (meaning that I usually call him rather than the reverse. a nice change.)
Second best gift--a GPS.

Last edited by onewickedlady : 12-31-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:28 PM   #413
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

To all fellow posters: Wishing you all a new year full of all that is for your highest good, be it better health, financial prosperity, spiritual awakening or whatever else is important to you. Thanks for a fun year on ISH. Here's to another one. If you are partying tonight, have fun and stay safe.

Old 01-02-2011, 11:01 PM   #414
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
To all fellow posters: Wishing you all a new year full of all that is for your highest good, be it better health, financial prosperity, spiritual awakening or whatever else is important to you. Thanks for a fun year on ISH. Here's to another one. If you are partying tonight, have fun and stay safe.

Thanks OWL. A very happy new year to you too.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:29 AM   #415
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

What's up with B4E?
Old 01-20-2011, 02:33 PM   #416
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Been very busy. Hope all is well up your way, OWL.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:06 PM   #417
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Timmeh--how have you and your family fared having to deal with Hurricane Irene? Let us know how you're doing.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:00 AM   #418
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Ehhh no biggie. We didn't lose power or anything. I guess we got lucky because the rest of our town got pretty hammered. I know the roof in our mall collapsed and we had a lot of trees down and power outages.

But really, Fran and Floyd were way worse.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:33 PM   #419
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Yo
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:42 PM   #420
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Just horrid what happened at Las Vegas Motor Speedway today. Any one else watch the IndyCar series races?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: