Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 02-02-2008, 04:28 PM   #16
TarHeelBorn
Local High School Star

TarHeelBorn has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Bobcats OTC

But in regards to your question, anyone can have Carolina blue blood if they want UNC to beat everyone and if you HATE dook.
TarHeelBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #17
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Three
What do you guys think about a possible one-world government? Sorry if I've alienated a few of you in the OTC, but a lot of videos have really caught my eye and made me think. Here is one of them:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

I also suggest watching Aaron Russo's 'Freedom to Fascism'. It can also be found on YouTube in 11 parts. It may be long, but it is a good documentary. One note to both of the videos: They both say that the Real ID cards will come out in May of 2008. That date has now been pushed back to 2017. Why? I don't know.

If you want to delve in a bit deeper, like I am, some search topics you might want to use are 'CFR' (Council on Foreign Relations), 'Zionism and 9/11' (I haven't watched much of that, but Doomsday Dallas said it has a lot of significance), and 'Illuminati'.

"Zionism and 9/11' ??? How easily mindless people are led like sheep to hate first and not think. You probably would not even consider encouraging people to read a Ku Klux Klan website because it would rightfully offend nearly all whites and blacks who post here because of its' vitriol and inaccuracies. You'd be wise to think twice about spewing or encouraging poison and lies against any of us minorities, whether we're racial, religious, ethnic or any other kind of minority.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 06:11 PM   #18
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
"Zionism and 9/11' ??? How easily mindless people are led like sheep to hate first and not think. You probably would not even consider encouraging people to read a Ku Klux Klan website because it would rightfully offend nearly all whites and blacks who post here because of its' vitriol and inaccuracies. You'd be wise to think twice about spewing or encouraging poison and lies against any of us minorities, whether we're racial, religious, ethnic or any other kind of minority.

Um... You think I'm rascist? I just got that from Doomsday Dallas, I didn't mean to offend you or anything.

Sorry.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:29 PM   #19
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Um... You think I'm rascist? I just got that from Doomsday Dallas, I didn't mean to offend you or anything.

Sorry.

No I am not accusing you of being a racist, anti-Semite or whatever. I do think that sometimes people (me, included, I'm sure) come upon intriguing ideas and don't necessarily ask what assumptions those ideas are based upon and we don't automatically think of the implications. That's really what I was trying to point out. Who knows where people like Mr/Ms Doomsday are coming from. In fact, maybe I'll ask!
Old 02-02-2008, 10:11 PM   #20
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
No I am not accusing you of being a racist, anti-Semite or whatever. I do think that sometimes people (me, included, I'm sure) come upon intriguing ideas and don't necessarily ask what assumptions those ideas are based upon and we don't automatically think of the implications. That's really what I was trying to point out. Who knows where people like Mr/Ms Doomsday are coming from. In fact, maybe I'll ask!

Okay, well you could try PM'ing him, or starting a thread in the OTC.
Old 02-02-2008, 10:25 PM   #21
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Gunfight in road leaves two Georgia cops wounded

BUFORD, Georgia (AP) -- Two off-duty officers from different police departments wounded each other in a gunfight in the middle of a road in an Atlanta suburb, authorities said.

Neither officer's wounds were life-threatening, police said. Their conditions were not immediately known on Saturday.

Officer Jay Daily, a five-year veteran of the Duluth Police Department, exchanged multiple gunshots Friday afternoon with Fulton County Officer Paul Phillips, police said.

Daily was in custody Saturday, charged with aggravated assault, Cpl. Illana Spellman of the Gwinnett County, Georgia, police said.

"It's been confirmed that the Duluth police officer was the aggressor in this case," Spellman said.

Phillips, 37, required surgery at Gwinnett Medical Center. There was no immediate response to a call seeking comment from the hospital Saturday morning.

"It's been baffling to us why this situation even occurred," said Duluth Police Chief Randy Belcher. "It's an embarrassment to this agency."

Phillips, who was wearing his uniform and in a marked police car, was driving to his home in Gwinnett County, police said. He was flagged down by someone who had seen Daily involved in a physical altercation with a woman in a sport utility vehicle.

Daily, who lives in the area, was off duty and in civilian clothing but was wearing a bulletproof vest, police said.

Police did not know what relationship Daily had with the woman or what started the confrontation. The woman, who was not identified, later was hospitalized for minor injuries she suffered before the shooting started, police said.

Belcher described Daily as "an outstanding officer" and said he would be suspended while the incidents are investigated.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/02/cop...rss_topstories
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:10 PM   #22
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Doomsday Dallas is full of ****. Everything he posts in the OTC is radically biased and completely retarded. One world governments won't happen for a looooong time. Too much stuff going on in the world and too many selfish leaders who don't care about peace.

A lot of this 9/11 bunk, zionism and facism and all of this other bull is being spewed out by a minority (in number, not racial) of radical, outspoken fools with no insight to the real world. Trust me, I've heard all of the 9/11 conspiracies and none of them make any sense whatsoever. It's these retards who get drooled over by the media and get blown waaaay out of proportion. Did you know that less than 10% of Americans are gay? You wouldn't know that by the huge media bias everytime they get together. The media makes it out to be like its 50/50 with the conservative Christians bashing gays, when in reality, more people are against it than what it really seems.

The problem with America today, and the world in general, is that the wrong people are speaking out. They are spreading their radical agendas (and I use that term loosely) and are getting the limelight because of the media. Meanwhile, the educated, civilized people who actually know a bit about what's actually going on sit at home either not caring about shutting these retards up or formulating ways to combat these same radicals without thinking about the negative view that will be placed on them by the media.

There's my rant.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:42 AM   #23
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Doomsday Dallas is full of ****. Everything he posts in the OTC is radically biased and completely retarded. One world governments won't happen for a looooong time. Too much stuff going on in the world and too many selfish leaders who don't care about peace.

A lot of this 9/11 bunk, zionism and facism and all of this other bull is being spewed out by a minority (in number, not racial) of radical, outspoken fools with no insight to the real world. Trust me, I've heard all of the 9/11 conspiracies and none of them make any sense whatsoever. It's these retards who get drooled over by the media and get blown waaaay out of proportion. Did you know that less than 10% of Americans are gay? You wouldn't know that by the huge media bias everytime they get together. The media makes it out to be like its 50/50 with the conservative Christians bashing gays, when in reality, more people are against it than what it really seems.

The problem with America today, and the world in general, is that the wrong people are speaking out. They are spreading their radical agendas (and I use that term loosely) and are getting the limelight because of the media. Meanwhile, the educated, civilized people who actually know a bit about what's actually going on sit at home either not caring about shutting these retards up or formulating ways to combat these same radicals without thinking about the negative view that will be placed on them by the media.

There's my rant.

I sure hope he's wrong, because I don't want to die in the next 4-5 years.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:18 AM   #24
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

Quote:
What do you guys think about a possible one-world government? Sorry if I've alienated a few of you in the OTC, but a lot of videos have really caught my eye and made me think. Here is one of them:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

I also suggest watching Aaron Russo's 'Freedom to Fascism'. It can also be found on YouTube in 11 parts. It may be long, but it is a good documentary. One note to both of the videos: They both say that the Real ID cards will come out in May of 2008. That date has now been pushed back to 2017. Why? I don't know.

If you want to delve in a bit deeper, like I am, some search topics you might want to use are 'CFR' (Council on Foreign Relations), 'Zionism and 9/11' (I haven't watched much of that, but Doomsday Dallas said it has a lot of significance), and 'Illuminati'.
one type of government would completely corrupt the universe, most likely tearing a hole right through it.

but seriously, there a whole lot of insane leaders out there that would not respond or agree to anything like this.

one world government =
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:48 PM   #25
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
one type of government would completely corrupt the universe, most likely tearing a hole right through it.

but seriously, there a whole lot of insane leaders out there that would not respond or agree to anything like this.

one world government =

bballer, I suggest you ask Doomsday Dallas for a brief overview of this, and watch some videos on 9/11 first. He's told me a lot of what will happen, and it makes sense, sort of. But I respect everyone's opinion here, as well, so don't take it like I'm trying to force you to believe. But if you're interested, just talk to Doomsday.
Old 02-03-2008, 02:33 PM   #26
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
He's told me a lot of what will happen, and it makes sense, sort of.
What is he Jesus or something? Is he some sort of psychic who knows the future? No. He's not. He's a radical extremist who wants to disrupt everyone's lives. I honestly don't know how anyone can live like that, always paranoid, waiting their eminant doom. Must be nice, really.
Old 02-03-2008, 02:40 PM   #27
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
What is he Jesus or something? Is he some sort of psychic who knows the future? No. He's not. He's a radical extremist who wants to disrupt everyone's lives. I honestly don't know how anyone can live like that, always paranoid, waiting their eminant doom. Must be nice, really.

No, but he's studying the Bible and a whole bunch of other stuff related to 9/11 for over a year now, and he seems to know what he's talking about.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:33 PM   #28
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Yeah, but if he knew anything in the Bible he would have known about Matthew 24:35-36 which says, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." Which means, anyone can waste their time prophecying about the end times, coming up with whatever mumbo jumbo they please, setting dates and what not, but no one really knows. Verse 42 of the same chapter continues saying, "Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come." No one knows, and the way I see it, it's better to live your life without worrying about whether or not you're going to be dead tomorrow. If you live with that constant fear, you'll never amount to anything.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:19 PM   #29
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

There will never be a one-world-government any more than there will ever be a one-world-religion. No offense to any of you, really, but everyone knows that throughout the past couple of thousand years Christians have committed slaughter, genocide, (even supposed 'humanitarian' efforts') etc in their attempts to convert and rule the world. (Fanatical Muslims are now trying to do the same thing and people just don't get that this is a historical phenomenon that was not started by the Muslims). But us minorities just have not died. We refuse to give up our identities no matter how hard you folks try by killing us, feeding us, or whatever other methods exist for trying to get people to give up our identities and beliefs. It will be the same way for people's values and identities as they are expressed in our forms of government. One size--one viewpoint--will never fit all. People were created to be able to think for ourselves even though it is very clear that too many of us have abdicated our responsibility to do so.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:24 PM   #30
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
No, but he's studying the Bible and a whole bunch of other stuff related to 9/11 for over a year now, and he seems to know what he's talking about.

You must think for yourself. Did you get nothing out of my words to you in this forum a couple of days ago. You cannot be a mental sheep or there will come a time when another Hitler will arise because of people who don't think.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: