Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 08-01-2006, 01:30 AM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Is LeBron Already The Best Cav Of All Time?

I've followed the Cavs all my life, and i know a lot of people are hesitant to put any players who currently play at the top of the all-time great lists. But you absolutely can't deny the impact, combined with the talent, that LeBron has given Cleveland. So my question to you all is, even though he's only a few years into his career, do you think LeBron has already earned a spot as the best Cav of all time?

I don't want to disrespect any of the all-time Cav greats, but me and my dad were talking about it earlier, and even though he's lived in Cleveland for 53 years even he said he couldn't name anyone who he could say was better than King James. What do you think?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:51 AM   #2
AKADS
Decent college freshman

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Not yet. He has only gotten them to one playoff apperance. In another yr or two he will be.
AKADS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:43 PM   #3
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is LeBron Already The Best Cav Of All Time?

Yee
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: