Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-15-2007, 02:45 AM   #1
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster
Arrow Jose Calderon: 16 assists tonight

18 points and 5 boards as well

damn

got the win too..

best backup PG in the NBA? it aint even close
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 02:50 AM   #2
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Jose Calderon: 16 assists tonight

oh yea, he only had 2 TO's tonight, and leads the league with a 6-1 TO ratio (not including tonight)
Old 12-15-2007, 02:52 AM   #3
Phenomenon
Ball Above All

Phenomenon has an OK reputation so far

Kill me, insult me...but I think Calderon is one of the ten best point guards in this league.
Phenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 02:55 AM   #4
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenon
Kill me, insult me...but I think Calderon is one of the ten best point guards in this league.
He's better than Tony Parker, I'll give him that.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 02:56 AM   #5
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
If you're talking about pure PG who pass first, he's top 5.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 02:57 AM   #6
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
18 points and 5 boards as well

damn

got the win too..

best backup PG in the NBA? it aint even close

The main reason why we lost the game tonight. what a helluva player.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 02:59 AM   #7
grimreaper1377
Local High School Star

grimreaper1377 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
He's better than Tony Parker, I'll give him that.

grimreaper1377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 02:59 AM   #8
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

and incase anyone cares, he threw in a block

raps gotta move him though. TJ is our guy.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:01 AM   #9
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I agree with you awesome PG,every time the Celtics play the Raptors I think about the things he could for the Celtics off the bench.Yes,i am jealous
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 03:02 AM   #10
Force
National High School Star

Force has decent reputationForce has decent reputation

6 to 1 ratio??? Holy cow...that's gotta be an NBA record if he actually kept it up right?

Things looking bright in the 416
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 03:04 AM   #11
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
and incase anyone cares, he threw in a block

raps gotta move him though. TJ is our guy.

TJ is looking more an more like early retirement case.
The stinger, then the Horford crash...I have bad feeling he will be injury plauged until his career is done before 30. Trading Jose would be a huge mistake.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:09 AM   #12
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

how many of you guys can admit that jose is better than your starting PG?

jose can easily start on 15 other teams in the NBA right now.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:12 AM   #13
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
how many of you guys can admit that jose is better than your starting PG?

jose can easily start on 15 other teams in the NBA right now.
I don't agree, he could maybe start on 5-10 teams, but definitely not 15.
kwajo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:22 AM   #14
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

hmm, ok lets see.

boston, ny, cleveland, milwuakee, indiana, orlando, atlanta, charlotte, miami, minnesota, seattle, lakers, clippers, sacramento, houston, memphis.

out of that list... milwuakee, orlando and indiana are borderline as they have OK starting points... but i'd still take jose over their guys if i was building a team from scratch today.
Old 12-15-2007, 12:59 PM   #15
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
but I think Calderon is one of the ten best point guards in this league.

Top 10? I don't see it. He's just outside it IMO

Nash
Kidd
Paul
D. Williams
B. Davis
Parker
Billups
Arenas
Ford
Hinrich

That's the top 10 to me. And if Iverson is playing PG, stick him in there over either Hinrich or Ford as well.

Still, I'd now take Calderon over guys like Andre Miller and Mo Williams. Not bad for a backup PG. Calderon is similar to Mo Williams but does everything a little bit better. They both suck massively on D but can really make an impact on offense.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: