Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-14-2007, 08:16 PM   #31
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raptors @ Pacers official GT

Only 11 points at the half. Could have been worse. Calderon has to press more and what the **** was Bosh thinking on that foul? He would have made it 3 on 3 and yet he decides to chase the dude around and foul him?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:34 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JO cant handle Bosh? 4 fouls already. Geeze
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:47 PM   #33
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
JO cant handle Bosh?
It's usually hard to handle players better than you.

- Bosh and Humphries (no... really) are carrying the Raptors right now. Kapono is doing his part on offense as well.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:52 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JO is killing my fantasy basketball team. Bad enough Aldridge is hurt. I need a monster night from Boozer now.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:56 PM   #35
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Humphries is a monster.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:09 PM   #36
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jason Kapono!

Old 12-14-2007, 09:10 PM   #37
Rockets(T-mac)

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Raps are taken over, perfect timing.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:18 PM   #38
Rockets(T-mac)

Jason Kapono is a sniper. 29 points.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:21 PM   #39
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jason Kapono is a god. I swear if he asked me to, I'd service him right now. Full mouth to dick. I'd even get a sex change just so he could lay me right now.

Hippos > Kapono > God > Jesus > Zeus
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:22 PM   #40
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

What a great 2nd half from the Raptors. Total domination on both ends.

- Bosh and Humphries both played great all-around games. The Humphries trade and re-signing are looking more and more brilliant. For the 2nd game in a row these two carried the Raptors to an impressive win.

- Kapono didn't play much defense but hit some ridiculous shots. Solid game from him.

- Calderon played even worse D (Tinsley shredded him) but after a weak passive 1st half, he really turned it on in the late 3rd and 4th quarters. He wasn't passing up good looks and getting into the lane far more. He needs to do this ALL game.

- I hope Delfino is alright. He does a lot of good on the court... his jump shot just isn't one of those things. Stop shooting, Carlos.

- Bargnani <crickets>. Please start doing something well soon.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:24 PM   #41
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Jason Kapono is a god. I swear if he asked me to, I'd service him right now. Full mouth to dick. I'd even get a sex change just so he could lay me right now.

Hippos > Kapono > God > Jesus > Zeus
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:25 PM   #42
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef

Don't laugh, the statement is true...

But I only got to watch the second half, thank god though. 14-10...I am lovin it....Indiana really wrecked it in this game...up 17 at one point just to lose by 11...I do admit though, Indiana should have been to the line a lot more in that game...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:34 PM   #43
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

if im an indiana fan right now... im pissed.

but the beauty of being a good team, is that you win games you're not supposed to win. and thats exactly what happened tonight. owned for most of the night, yet we pulled it off when it mattered.

kapono... wow.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:38 PM   #44
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Bargnani needs to man up a bit and stop playing like the scared retarded kid from down the street.

Humphries is bringing it on both ends lately and rightfully is earning some big minutes. Those minutes will come at the expense of Bargnani the 1st overall pick. Bball IQ wasn't supposed to be an issue with him coming into the league but he is really showing otherwise right now.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:41 PM   #45
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Bargnani needs to man up a bit and stop playing like the scared retarded kid from down the street.

Humphries is bringing it on both ends lately and rightfully is earning some big minutes. Those minutes will come at the expense of Bargnani the 1st overall pick. Bball IQ wasn't supposed to be an issue with him coming into the league but he is really showing otherwise right now.

I would have to agree...Bargnani is playing with to much finesse and is not really taking quality shots....
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: