Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-14-2007, 02:15 PM   #16
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Raptors @ Pacers official GT

Is Jeff Foster still injured? And did Troy Murphy get suspended for that sissy slap-fight with Tyrus Thomas?
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:15 PM   #17
Good Old Willy
DBDs

Good Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat cool

Curious how Hump will play today.

LOVED reading this Smitch quote today: (Feschuk, TorStar)

Sam Mitchell, the Raptors coach ... knows a sure-fire way to predict impending doom in Raptorland... Picture Kris Humphries, the 22-year-old forward, commanding that ball and taking a dribble. Now imagine Humphries, emboldened but not quite clear on his plan of attack, taking a second dribble. And now zoom in on the coach, rising from the bench at the slightest hint that Humphries is serious about dribbling yet again.... "When (Humphries) takes that third dribble," Mitchell said yesterday, "it's over. Something bad's going to happen."
... "I tell him all the time, `You know, Jerry Sloan (the Utah coach) is not an idiot. Jerry Sloan's a smart guy. And Utah's not an idiot organization.' They drafted Kris. They know Kris can play. But I said, `Kris, you probably didn't play a lot for Jerry because you didn't consistently do the things he needed you to do.'"

Good Old Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:24 PM   #18
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

But the other one had my wicked predictions in it!

Quote:
Raps will look pathetic and lose to Indiana tonight, then turn around and beat the Suns or Hornets next week, just to confuse everyone about whether they are actually a good team or not.

Pacers by 9. Predictions? Bosh gets 26/9, Moon shoots poorly but gets 2 blocks, Delfino tries too hard to get assists and ends up forcing 5 TOs, Calderon gets 15/10 in the loss, Kapono lights it up with 17, Rasho punches Jeff Foster in the face, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow rises from the grave, Parker surprises with an 8 rebound game, Humphries slumps with 6/4, and finally Bargnani hits his first shot attempt of the game (a 3-pointer) and thus continues to only jack up 3s the rest of the night.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:34 PM   #19
SHEED_ gangsta
I know everything

SHEED_ gangsta has decent reputationSHEED_ gangsta has decent reputation

is troy murphy gonne be playing? ha ha ha ha

I'M PRAYING TO GOD SOMBODY FROM THE PACERS TAKES OUT DERRIK MARTIN's KNEE
SHEED_ gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:36 PM   #20
SHEED_ gangsta
I know everything

SHEED_ gangsta has decent reputationSHEED_ gangsta has decent reputation

can't really say who's gonna win this game both teams match up pretty well just gonna have to whatch and see

GO TORONTO DINOSOURS!!
SHEED_ gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:36 PM   #21
Good Old Willy
DBDs

Good Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
But the other one had my wicked predictions in it!

Glad to have you over here. Solid, reasoned predications they are. But if DT doesn't fix the opening post soon (looking for some kwajo style) then this is the LAST time i'm jumpin ship.

Bourne, DT, can't even put some effort into a matter this important!?!
Old 12-14-2007, 02:45 PM   #22
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Old Willy
Glad to have you over here. Solid, reasoned predications they are. But if DT doesn't fix the opening post soon (looking for some kwajo style) then this is the LAST time i'm jumpin ship.

Bourne, DT, can't even put some effort into a matter this important!?!

I should do the next one. Mine had pics and nice comments.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 03:01 PM   #23
Good Old Willy
DBDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I should do the next one. Mine had pics and nice comments.

Agreed. This sort of thing needs professional work.

(The anti opponent angle for example has to be more subtle, supple and sanguine. You know, cheerful, yet bloody.)

EDIT: Enjoy the game all. I'm out the door heading for a TO. Raps with 3 double-doubles, and by win by 10.

Last edited by Good Old Willy : 12-14-2007 at 03:04 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:45 PM   #24
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool

Easy wins (should be) if all these Indy players are really not gonna play. Foster usually destroys us on the boards. Probably would be better if Tinsley plays and chucks up like 20 shots.
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 04:26 PM   #25
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

can someone post a link for the game online?
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 04:31 PM   #26
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

ALRIGHT!

sorry... i put up the thread when i woke up, didn't look back at it until now.

pics are posted... im not changing the biased structure of my original post... thats how i do

raptors gonna win their 4th in a row tonight. booyakasha!
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 05:07 PM   #27
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

BTW, if anyone is interested, I think I made my best contribution to the web ever today.
Go to http://www.allstarshimmy.com and check out the top news story. Or just jump straight there with this link.

Read it, enjoy it, and try to find the secret Raptors-related content.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:36 PM   #28
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

i cant view that webpage for soem reason kwaj... hurts my comp

im sure whatever it was, was glorious
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:05 PM   #29
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

- Bosh sat for WAY too long. He was the only player doing anything in the 1st quarter. Seeing how little Bargnani actually brings to the floor, there was no reason to sit Bosh for so long.

- The Raptors play very poor D in transition. Indiana should run more. They also aren't closing out on shooters. Luckily the Pacers missed several wide open looks.

- Calderon needs to play more aggressive. I think I saw him touch the paint maybe once. He doesn't play any D so at least make the other team work on offense. His playmaking skills have been getting overrated recently. He really doesn't do much more than passing around the perimeter to jump shooters. Bosh out with foul trouble, no Ford... attack the other team more!

- Bargnani...

- The Indiana commentators are brutal. I hope they get into car crashes following the game rendering them unable to do any sort of work.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:09 PM   #30
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool

Holy crap who the **** looks at the floor when dribbling left? I thought that fell under the "fundamentals" that all Euros should know . Calderon getting owned on D. Humphries taking some poor shots, good thing they're going in. Impressed with Indy's pick and roll D. They're taking away the obvious pass (big poping). Raptor guards have to keep their dribble alive.
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: