Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-30-2013, 06:06 AM   #1171
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has decent reputation
Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Intro, Guidelines, Search, Feedback

Are mods able to do anything about Lebron23 operating two different accounts?

In the 'Cool topic of the day: Lebron turns 29 tomorrow' thread on the first page.

The guy is so obsessed with getting rep, that he created another account to rep himself.

poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:54 PM   #1172
mrRager
I airball my layups

mrRager has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The InsideHoops forums are for intelligent, friendly basketball talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
Will there ever be anything done about the alternate accounts?
Where the mods at?
mrRager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:08 PM   #1173
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: The InsideHoops forums are for intelligent, friendly basketball talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
quality > quantity

ad dollars disagree
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:04 AM   #1174
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation here

Nice follow through
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:45 AM   #1175
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has decent reputation

Can Jeff or the mods please clarify why I was banned?

Since I was banned on the premise of being abusive and offensive(which i doubt was anything beyond what we see on here everyday), then perhaps you should start perma banning people calling me a paedophile with no basis to it? Among many other things...

There are countless threads being made in the main forum about Lebron or the Heat, why not get rid of most of those threads and the trolling will stop? I don't want to see the most putrid team/fanbase in sports all over a basketball forum message board! Fck them! Which is why I will often go in there and shit on their parade

I find it ironic that when I was banned, a poster named "Budadii" suggested that I am bringing the forum down and that I am scaring people away from Jeff's business.

That's fine, it might have some truth to it, scare a few fairweather Justin Bieber fans away, cleans the place up a bit.

I never intentionally step on the toes of any other fanbase(I don't try or intend to) only the Heat. This board started to have issues with excessive trolling soon after 2010 when the Heat shit happened, and I have hated them ever since.

You can have it one way or the other, you ban ALL the trolls on the board here and permaban them, or you allow people to go at each other and spit hate all day, giving them inconsequential temp bans that doesn't really send a message.

Atm, ISH sits at the middle, nor one way or the other. So when I get banned it seems a bit strange, since the board kinda promotes or allows it

This place has no consistency.

Last edited by poido123 : 01-15-2014 at 03:56 AM.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:55 AM   #1176
moe94
beef?got the right mac

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread is a hilarious read.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 04:13 PM   #1177
GASOL IS GOAT
Banned

GASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
This thread is a hilarious read.
GASOL IS GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:23 AM   #1178
ripper76
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ripper76 has an OK reputation so far

I learned a lot reading this thread.
ripper76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:25 AM   #1179
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper76
I learned a lot reading this thread.
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:38 AM   #1180
ripper76

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii

One thing I didn't learn: Do I have to reach a certain number of posts before I can add an avatar? I didn't see an option for it. The avatar is an important part of my online presence.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:54 AM   #1181
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
One thing I didn't learn: Do I have to reach a certain number of posts before I can add an avatar? I didn't see an option for it. The avatar is an important part of my online presence.
100 posts, I believe.

EDIT: I think it's the same for PMs.
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:41 AM   #1182
moe94
beef?got the right mac

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
The avatar is an important part of my online presence.

Intentional or not, that was good.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:47 PM   #1183
ripper76

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
Intentional or not, that was good.

Intentional.

Old 01-16-2014, 11:01 AM   #1184
Y2ktors
I hit open 5-footers

Y2ktors has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Okay I was wondering the same thing. well I better get to work on here then.
Y2ktors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:57 AM   #1185
El Gato Negro
Money from the FT line

El Gato Negro has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2ktors
Okay I was wondering the same thing. well I better get to work on here then.
i have 100 posts and still no option for a avi. i do find it funny i can post new threads but am not allowed to use a avatar lol.

Last edited by El Gato Negro : 01-17-2014 at 03:04 AM.
El Gato Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: