Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #1096
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Hey "InsideHoops"... man up or shut up.

The only reason imposter Jeff got mad was because Bandwagoners were slowing down traffic. Think about it. Kobe fans were un-trollable. Instead of Kobe/Durant bait threads going 10 pages they were going 2 with Kobe fans announcing they are on the Legawd train. Lebron troll threads never gained momentum because their are few haters that can stand against the Heat bandwagon.

In a sense, trolling has been way down the last few days.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:56 PM   #1097
Inferno
chill

Inferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation here

Why does everyone say that all the 2013 posters are terrible?
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:13 PM   #1098
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
This thread is about everyone, yet you turn it into a complaint about Heat fans. Not every Heat fan is a troll and a LeBron stan. I'm also not pretending to be a Heat fan like you are, so who is the troll? There are a shit load of Laker fans, Kobe stans, Knick fans, Bull fans, and many other people who just troll and misrepresent their fan base. Should I generalize all Laker fans because one guy trolls? Get ****ing real.

And you forget to mention all the LeBron threads that call him a flopper, say he sucks, say he will never be a GOAT player, says he chokes, and so on. That's like half the threads alone. Have you ever thought maybe some of these Heat fans troll back because this place prosecutes you if you are a Heat fan? I've seen good Heat posters like plowking resort to trolling because everyone is calling him a bandwagon fan anytime he says anything. It took me a long time to prove I was a real Heat fan, and I still take shit from people.

Now I'm not playing the victim card, but there's a bigger problem than just Heat fans. There are a ton of trolls everywhere, and this is a clown site. I agree with the OP. Either say this is an underground type of forum where anything goes, or be more strict and consistent. There's a shit load of people who need to be banned, and I don't mean for 3 days.

You're right. I shouldn't be generalizing like that. I just found it funny that after all these years of people trolling one another & Jeff not doing anything about it, he finally reacted when many of us collectively decided to troll the LeBron fan boys. I'm not sure what went through Jeff's mind to make him react now, but this makes sense:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyCool
The only reason imposter Jeff got mad was because Bandwagoners were slowing down traffic. Think about it. Kobe fans were un-trollable. Instead of Kobe/Durant bait threads going 10 pages they were going 2 with Kobe fans announcing they are on the Legawd train. Lebron troll threads never gained momentum because their are few haters that can stand against the Heat bandwagon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfm767
Wow, can't believe all the caring about this site in general, mind blowing. I see a lot of whinny bitches complaining about trolling and asking for bans or bans that go beyond "3 days". Get outside, meet a girl, get a job promotion, and stop caring about this stupid site so much.

Why do people act like it takes effort to post on a site? I don't know how far behind you are with technology, but most of us have smart devices, like iPhones, iPods, tablets, etc., that allow us to check in on this site every so often throughout our day without causing us to spend the day posting.
All I have to do is check into the internet on my iPod Touch, scroll through the NBA Forum, see if there's anything worth reading, and then post.

I don't know if using the internet causes you to lose socialization skills/time/etc., but it isn't a big deal for most of us. It's just as easy as having a couple minutes of down time and checking out a thread.

And many of us, such as myself, Niko, and who knows however many, actually have girlfriends/wives, good friends to hang out with, etc. This forum doesn't ruin our social lives. Sorry if it does for you.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:20 PM   #1099
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyCool

Basically this. Saw a couple obvious Lebron troll threads yesterday that went nowhere be/c everybody was to busy agreeing with each other.
TheMarkMadsen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:39 PM   #1100
Cali Syndicate
Good college starter

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
I just think that all multiple accounts should be banned.

This would solve a lot.
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #1101
chosen_wun
Local High School Star

chosen_wun has not been impressing people

Lebron trolls are bad, but Kobe trolls have the most troll threads. This can be proven a fact.
chosen_wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #1102
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Knoe Itawl has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_wun
Lebron trolls are bad, but Kobe trolls have the most troll threads. This can be proven a fact.

Fact. Yesterday Jeff created a thread where he was fuming mad vowing to ban Kobe trolls and said that they were the absolute worse of all he's seen in his 13 years running the site. For some reason he deleted it not long after.

Go to any other NBA message board, and Kobetards are routinely the most hated, and also the most persistantly ignorant and delusional.

It's actually fascinating to wonder about what exactly it is about Kobe that has produced such a reviled group of fanatics. I honestly think it's the idea that they really believed he was going to surpass Jordan and bought all of the hype on him and have had some sort of mental break.
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #1103
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

where is the "Kobe: OP is a fagggot" gif when you need it !?
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #1104
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
Ban this ph@ggot Jeff, then rape his Mom like Kobe raped Op's sister.

Well balls in your court man with ban powers, people were banned for a lot less yesterday, we'll see what comes with this post.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:30 PM   #1105
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax is a pretty well-respected posterMr Exlax is a pretty well-respected posterMr Exlax is a pretty well-respected posterMr Exlax is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
Ban this ph@ggot Jeff, then rape his Mom like Kobe raped Op's sister.

And watch this cat not get banned lol.
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:31 PM   #1106
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Its kind of funny that the Kobe fans think they are making some kind of point by rooting for the Heat. LeBron is in their heads so bad that this is literally the only way they can cope with Miami winning another title. I have never seen a player have this kind of effect on people's lives.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #1107
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Its kind of funny that the Kobe fans think they are making some kind of point by rooting for the Heat. LeBron is in their heads so bad that this is literally the only way they can cope with Miami winning another title. I have never seen a player have this kind of effect on people's lives.

Agreed, It's beyond pathetic. So salty.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #1108
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
And watch this cat not get banned lol.

Well he's not a Kobe stan so...he may be our next mod.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:40 PM   #1109
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax is a pretty well-respected posterMr Exlax is a pretty well-respected posterMr Exlax is a pretty well-respected posterMr Exlax is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
Well he's not a Kobe stan so...he may be our next mod.

I would leave.
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:10 PM   #1110
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has decent reputation

Kobe fans, Kobe fans everywhere.
Nash is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: