Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-12-2012, 02:13 PM   #871
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Intro, Guidelines, Search, Feedback

Hey Jeff,

How come moosejuicebown is not banned? Calling the picture of someone's infant a half bred (mutt) N-word is ok? Really? And reiterating they meant it and did not care.

Is this ok? When someone argue with me, can i let loose lots of racial slurs for fun?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:32 PM   #872
TheFrozenOne
Kids at the park dunk on me

TheFrozenOne has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Hey Jeff,

How come moosejuicebown is not banned? Calling the picture of someone's infant a half bred (mutt) N-word is ok? Really? And reiterating they meant it and did not care.

Is this ok? When someone argue with me, can i let loose lots of racial slurs for fun?

seriously??

and on top of that, many people here have racists frog avatars that show lynching but that's perfectly ok?

but by no circumstance are you allowed to say 1 negative thing about Larry Bird's game or you will get banned.

you can talk bad about the Kobe and L.A. all day, but you get banned for 1 negative thing about Bird
TheFrozenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:52 PM   #873
bwink23
Banned

bwink23 is considered somewhat coolbwink23 is considered somewhat coolbwink23 is considered somewhat cool

Hey Jeff...you like to censor harmless threads for no reason??
bwink23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:53 PM   #874
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Any programmers here? How about an ISH mobile site or app?

A thread on PER/TS% already exists and is already on the frontpage stop whining.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #875
MooseJuiceBowen
Banned

MooseJuiceBowen has decent reputationMooseJuiceBowen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Hey Jeff,

that guy took his avatar down didnt he?? taught him a lesson

you are such a whiner niko
MooseJuiceBowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:19 AM   #876
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseJuiceBowen

that guy took his avatar down didnt he?? taught him a lesson

you are such a whiner niko

Yeah, I lost a lot of respect for Jeff and all the moderators on this forum.
For an entire month this scum was insulting my 8 month old daughter and not a single mod did shit about it.

Save your speeches Jeff and actually implement something. Words are meaningless if action isn't followed.

seriously your whorish daughter looks like a mutt. id like to kick her around like a lil niglet soccer ball

This is the crap he writes to me through the rep system...
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:30 AM   #877
TheFrozenOne
Kids at the park dunk on me

TheFrozenOne has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Yeah, I lost a lot of respect for Jeff and all the moderators on this forum.
For an entire month this scum was insulting my 8 month old daughter and not a single mod did shit about it.

Save your speeches Jeff and actually implement something. Words are meaningless if action isn't followed.

seriously your whorish daughter looks like a mutt. id like to kick her around like a lil niglet soccer ball

This is the crap he writes to me through the rep system...

and yet I get banned for being a Laker fan and liking Kobe....

but people can post trash and bash Kobe 24/7 and it's acceptable....

sad
TheFrozenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #878
gyu
Good college starter

gyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputation

I can't believe I'm the first to post in this thread, and now it's so big.
gyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:20 PM   #879
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

bump
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:11 AM   #880
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrozenOne
and on top of that, many people here have racists frog avatars that show lynching but that's perfectly ok?
How is lynching a frog racist?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:40 AM   #881
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jeff, can you free up your PM box?
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #882
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why can't i see my own post and is there anyway to find out who as quoted you whitout looking in all topics you have written in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyu
I can't believe I'm the first to post in this thread, and now it's so big.

WOOOW cool to be you
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:56 AM   #883
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:32 AM   #884
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How come i can't create a thread yet?
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #885
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just wanted to say thanks for fixing my account.

FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: