Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-30-2011, 01:19 PM   #811
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: My problem with inside hoops

Hate to be the first one not to troll you

You're right.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:20 PM   #812
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I deleted your thread. I didn't realize you were joking. The level of stupid teenage boy homophobia on this board is so high that I figured you were just being an idiot. My fault.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:21 PM   #813
Sterlingsucks
French Toast Mafia

Sterlingsucks has an OK reputation so far

I can see where your coming from my last User Name got deleted after my 9 month deployment 2 years ago. I think if they would make everyone who commented on something be atleast 10 words instead of just pictures and these that it would be better...that and if the Mods would merge the threads better being that all the threads we seem to see are about the same shit with LBJ or Miami being stacked or Rose not deserving the MVP. And maybe create a place where you could put shit like trades and NBA rumors shit like that..IDK but I see alot of people posting information that is just crap too and thats why I stay off of half the threads becuase they are just redundant and lame and people who have no knowledge of basketball
Sterlingsucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #814
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I deleted your thread. I didn't realize you were joking. The level of stupid teenage boy homophobia on this board is so high that I figured you were just being an idiot. My fault.

damn well. I guess it probably was a little too sarcastic for this board.. just trying to get through to someone in any way possible. Even if they post "op is a *******" but have a moment while their typing when they feel incredibly stupid, that would be a victory for me.
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:23 PM   #815
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board

op doesnt know he is a *******.gif
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:25 PM   #816
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

THE MODS ON THIS SITE ARE THE MOST BIASED EVER. The owner of the site is HUGE Lebron fan. I was banned twice in 4 days saying " stop hating lebron" and the day I came back I was banned for using the word "***" that evrybody uses ALL THE TIME. I see your point doe like
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:25 PM   #817
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

someone's a bulls/lakers/thunder fan lol
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:26 PM   #818
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k has no real reputation yet.

This dude taking the internet too serious.
Foster5k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:27 PM   #819
ChandlerParsons
38th pick to Rockets!!

ChandlerParsons has an OK reputation so far

You can't be serious here or they will troll you
ChandlerParsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:33 PM   #820
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrofir
I don't care just ban me. If you don't I might come back. If you do, I definitely won't come back and I definitely won't care.

I posted a satirical sarcastic thread last night challenging all the whiners and losers on this board. You know, the ones who spew inane hateful profanity and have ZERO basketball knowledge and have brought the overall quality of this message board WAY THE F down the past few years.

Those same people created a wahhhhh thread about how Grant Hill is taking their civil liberties away because he's saying he doesn't think it's cool to call someone gay or hate on someone because of their sexual orientation.

MY THREAD GOT DELETED.

THE WAHHH THREAD DID NOT

You have got to be kidding me, ISH moderators, ISH community. That's absolutely pathetic. Maybe I worded my thread like a troll thread, but that was to prove a point: Grant Hill and Dudley and other intelligent individuals, Steve Nash, anybody who wants to pitch in -- WE ALL HAVE A RIGHT TO CALL IDIOTS OUT. The type of hate and crap I see posted around here and I hear flung around on the streets is like the worst type of pollution. It's contagious, negative in every way, and just sucks the IQ out of the entire society. *******S

It's not a battle for free speech, it's just, when you say something that makes you look real stupid, or like a total asshole.... Be prepared to be called stupid or a total asshole. That's it.

I can't believe ISH would delete that thread -- look at what's left?! You guys are all worried about your "free speech" and my thread is the one getting deleted without a whisper.

You don't get it?

I had the same thing happen to me. I did a gag thread called," Jordianity: The New Religion" and because it says something against the norm it got deleted.
As much as I disagree with the deletion I think they did it to protect my best interest. But I say so what? Let it be and let me defend myself. All I've posted was my opinion and the only people who'd act up are the idiots I'm calling out.

But I agree, the things mods let go and the creativity the y delete kind of boggle my mind.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:33 PM   #821
Mrofir

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

yeah I mean there is going to be bias with mods at most places. And I'll be the last one to advocate for stronger more present regulation. I just dont click on threads im not interested in.

It was having my thread deleted amongst the soup of turd that got me angry, especially since I actually put thought into that thread etc. however it has been explained to me and I understand how it could have been misunderstood at a glance.

I just thought that thread a few days ago that got like a TON of responses and views was just way off the cliff of rationality. People here are so scared of their civil liberties being taken away -- grant hill tells you he doesn't think you're cool for making fun of sexual orientation and what? He's out of line for impeding on your free speech? wahhhhhhh lets get the damn pitchforks and the... yeah. That's what that sounds like to me.

yeah it's a shame regarding creative threads being deleted and then threads like subject: finals commercial and body: "can't find butits cool was 10 yers ago" are still up

Last edited by Mrofir : 05-30-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:35 PM   #822
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

me too

I hate these bandwagon fans.

Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:37 PM   #823
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
me too

I hate these bandwagon fans.

welcome to the troll side of ISH.
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:37 PM   #824
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
THE MODS ON THIS SITE ARE THE MOST BIASED EVER. The owner of the site is HUGE Lebron fan. I was banned twice in 4 days saying " stop hating lebron" and the day I came back I was banned for using the word "***" that evrybody uses ALL THE TIME. I see your point doe like

No you were banned because you're an idiot who brings nothing to a basketball discussion at all.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #825
Mrofir

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
welcome to the troll side of ISH.

see some trolling is actually kinda funny and somehow that was kinda funny to me. I didnt laugh, no. But it was kinda internety funny you know
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: