Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-18-2008, 09:46 AM   #361
Igwe_LDN
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Igwe_LDN has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Guidelines, Search, Feedback

Why arent I allowed to use this forum. I registered a few months back and I still cant comment (besides now lol) or make topics, and I havent found answers anywhere.
Igwe_LDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #362
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Message board suggestions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALlArOuNDPIaya
i'm not Justin. i've explained this before.

Whatever you say.....JuStIn.

Eat a d*ck you f*cking one trick pony prick!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:55 AM   #363
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igwe_LDN
Why arent I allowed to use this forum. I registered a few months back and I still cant comment (besides now lol) or make topics, and I havent found answers anywhere.
Make a few more posts then you can start your own threads.
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:35 PM   #364
Scooter
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Scooter has an OK reputation so far

Let me start new threads?
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:29 PM   #365
ballinforkeeps
Banned

ballinforkeeps has an OK reputation so far

Is there anything about name changes? If i can id like to have mine changed.
ballinforkeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:34 PM   #366
ballinforkeeps
Banned

ballinforkeeps has an OK reputation so far

sry, wrong post
ballinforkeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:27 PM   #367
pERKiSaBEAST
BEASTIN' on Bynum

pERKiSaBEAST has an OK reputation so far

Just an fyi update:

Now when I submit posts, there is no advertisement but it still gets stuck and won't go back to the thread where post was submitted.

Again, way around this for anyone who wants to know, is put the permanent "NBA forum" tab on your firefox browser, after you submit a post just click on that after a few seconds, takes you back the board immediately and your post will be there.
pERKiSaBEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:39 PM   #368
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pERKiSaBEAST
Just an fyi update:

Now when I submit posts, there is no advertisement but it still gets stuck and won't go back to the thread where post was submitted.

Again, way around this for anyone who wants to know, is put the permanent "NBA forum" tab on your firefox browser, after you submit a post just click on that after a few seconds, takes you back the board immediately and your post will be there.

So just use the "post reply" button, instead of the quick reply button
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:06 PM   #369
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can we get a list of words that are censored (besides the obvious curses)? I don't know, a link to a page of them or something.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 08:28 AM   #370
Parade
and t'all a good night

Parade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Can we get a list of words that are censored (besides the obvious curses)? I don't know, a link to a page of them or something.
A long time ago I created a thread doing just that. We compiled a pretty complete list of all the "forbidden words of ISH", and then some a$$hole in his infinite wisdom came along and deleted the thread.
Parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 03:59 AM   #371
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Why are banned trolls allowed to come back every time? Plus, why has the main forum been overrun by trolls recently. Half the topics feature them and the other half are started by them.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 04:08 AM   #372
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
Why are banned trolls allowed to come back every time? Plus, why has the main forum been overrun by trolls recently. Half the topics feature them and the other half are started by them.

Please report their posts and I'll delete their accounts on sight
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:49 PM   #373
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ohh cool.Never found where the search function was thanks alot.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:55 AM   #374
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: InsideHoops Moderating - InsideHoops Forum Moderation Guidelines, Search, Feedback

I have nowhere else to write this so i thought i'd write it here, after being called an idiot, retard, etc. for like the 10th time for disagreeing with people (not insulting, disagreeing) I'd like to point out to everyone this is a MESSAGE board. It's supposed to be fun and thoughtful discussion. People ask sometimes for you to post stats to back up your opinions (Post 5 years of stats that proves jason Richardson is a worse shooter or you're an idiot!!) or kill you on something immatertial (SA won that series in 1998 in 5 games, not 4 - everything you ever said is stupid!). Again, it's discussion, sometimes the discussions warrant this level and sometimes they don't, but EVERY discerning opinion is not stupid.

And it's not a contest. There are posters here who NEVER deviate from their original thought, they just treat the entrie thread as a debate. If other people have valid thoughts, shouldn't they help to shape your thoughts? Is that not how you gain knowledge?

Anyway, people need to take this **** way less serious, it's a message board, and aside from twice in my life i've met chicks i wound up seeing via one (and aside from the dude who makes this nice board and gets ad money) everything you type will wind up gone, and any "e-rep" gone too, so why not enjoy it rather than use it to fight each other?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #375
ALlArOuNDPIaya
Rational on Kobe

ALlArOuNDPIaya has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: InsideHoops Moderating - InsideHoops Forum Moderation Guidelines, Search, Feedbac

Cool, now how about enabling the search that actually works?
ALlArOuNDPIaya is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: