Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-17-2007, 06:07 PM   #1
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board
Default If you could add any current player in the league...

...to your team, who would it be and why?

And I mean anyone, regardless of salary,etc. just a hypothetical question. And what do you think that he could add to your team?

And if you could release anyone who would it be?

For myself, as a suns fan, I suppose I would get rid of a bench guy like Piatkowski or Skinner, but I guess a team always needs fillers so no harm done there.

If I could add anyone, that'd be a tossup. My first answer would be KG, but there is no way he'd be able to co-exist with Amare and Marion who have a hard enough time with each other as is.

I also think it'd be interesting to see someone like Gil or T-mac on the team.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:12 PM   #2
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If you could add any current player in the league...

2 the cavs i would drop eric snow and donyell marshell.

and id add kobe 2 the cavs :P
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:12 PM   #3
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd take Josh Smith for the Raptors and get rid of Joey Graham
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:14 PM   #4
PK3434
Good Golly!

PK3434 has an OK reputation so far

Duncan to the Celtics to play alongside KG.
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:15 PM   #5
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Brandon Roy to the Lakers or Devin Harris. I'd get rid of Cook.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:18 PM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Duncan or KG. Explanation isn't needed.

That's for the Lakers or the Wizards btw.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:21 PM   #7
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Duncan or KG. Explanation isn't needed.

That's for the Lakers or the Wizards btw.
oh man, KG on the Lakers? A Kobe KG tandem would be scary.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:27 PM   #8
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

lmao imagine adding kobe 2 the celts. just **** everyone up.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:28 PM   #9
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool

+ any damn capable PG

- Rafer Alston (the biggest addition............by subtraction)
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:29 PM   #10
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
+ any damn capable PG

- Rafer Alston (the biggest addition............by subtraction)
For Houston, I'd say Kidd, can you imagine that?
Old 11-17-2007, 06:30 PM   #11
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tim Duncan to the Raptors. Why? Championship, that's why.

Ford, Parker, Moon, Bosh, Duncan. Too easy.

Tim Duncan is pretty much the correct answer to almost any team here.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:46 PM   #12
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
For Houston, I'd say Kidd, can you imagine that?
Naa, Nash. Easily. I don't care about the lack of defense, he'd be deadly spotting up and running screen and rolls with Yao.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:49 PM   #13
RidonKs
NBA Legend

The answer really should be KG or Duncan on almost every team, because almost every team has a bigger hole in their bigman rotation than they do at PG or either wing.

Possibly exceptions are the Jazz, the Hornets, and... that's all I can come up with. Damn.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:51 PM   #14
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Naa, Nash. Easily. I don't care about the lack of defense, he'd be deadly spotting up and running screen and rolls with Yao.
The reason I'd say Kidd is because he's a proven playoff vet who's taken teams to the finals before. Granted yes it was in the east, but of all things, regular season success and putting up points is not what the Rockets are about. They are a primarily defensive team and Kidd would add all of the intangibles, and plus it'd allow T-mac to be delegated into more of a scoring role rather than a playmaker and scorer. Also, the fact that Kidd grabs a lot of boards helps out Yao since he's not really a defensive player.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:52 PM   #15
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

For Celtics fans: Duncan!
Rondo
Jesus
PP
KG
TD

Unstoppable.
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: