Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-17-2007, 06:39 PM   #16
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Who are you voting for?

G-AI
G-Baron
F-Dirk
F-Marion
C-Amare or Yao

East
G-Nacho
G-Wade
F-LeBron
F-Drew
C-Big Z
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:39 PM   #17
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
It's the "in" thing to do no. Apparently if you don't vote for 'Toine, your a loser, sort of like smoking in high school.
Not really, it's more like the desire to see the shimmy in the All Star Game.
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:40 PM   #18
PK3434
Good Golly!

PK3434 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
It's the "in" thing to do no. Apparently if you don't vote for 'Toine, your a loser, sort of like smoking in high school.

No. its just funny...plus its the right thing to do.
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:48 PM   #19
Aussie Dunker
Local High School Star

Aussie Dunker has decent reputationAussie Dunker has decent reputation

No one is voting for Grant Hill? damn I thought he had a chance to sneak into the second west forward slot...
Aussie Dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:53 PM   #20
ThaWarrior
Local High School Star

ThaWarrior has an OK reputation so far

baron davis
ThaWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:57 PM   #21
steadyfast96
Serious playground baller

steadyfast96 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
No one is voting for Grant Hill? damn I thought he had a chance to sneak into the second west forward slot...

I'm voting for him. I thought that's the main reason why they moved Duncan to the Center position because the West is loaded with forwards.
steadyfast96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:58 PM   #22
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal_Flaw
Melo? Boozer? Josh Howard? Matrix?

I guess you missed the part about me not liking the other options. I didn't say that Battier is a better player than them, but I do not like Melo, Boozer, or Marion. It was a toss up for me between Josh and Shane, but I like Battier. I wish Duncan was still a PF on the list, I would have voted for him.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:06 PM   #23
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

WEST

G: Kobe
G: T-Mac
F: Chuck Hayes
F: Carmelo Anthony
C: Tim Duncan

EAST

G: Jason Kidd
G: D-Wade (I'm assuming he'll be healthy by then)
F: Lebron James
F: KG
c: Dwight
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:16 PM   #24
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadyfast96
WTF is up with all this Antoine Walker stuff lately? Has it come to the point where everyone should feel sorry for him now?

Yeah, him and Shane Battier? I don't get it. It's messed up, neither deserves a vote. And wtf is up with Antoine Walker listed as a guard? Anyway my votes:

West
C - Yao
F - Boozer
F - Josh Howard
G - McGrady
G - D-Dub (Deron W.)

East
C - Dwight Howard
F - Garnett
F - Pierce
G - Vinsanity
G - Hibachi
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:20 PM   #25
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6

there you go richie i fixed it for you
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:22 PM   #26
C.L.W. "DatDude"
Banned

C.L.W. "DatDude" has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4