Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-17-2007, 03:43 PM   #16
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Los Angeles has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: a lot of crazy things happened yesterday.

Quote:
Jason Kidd and Kevin Martin were the most impressive in my opinion.

Only if you combine their numbers rom last night, then I'd choose Jason Martin over LeBron James.
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:43 PM   #17
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.L.W. "DatDude"
Damn...Why did I trade K-Mart???

I traded K-Mart for Baron Davis and Louis Williams. Did I get robbed???
K-Mart is carrying my team.... and I got him with the 49th pick. He's top 10 in fantasy production right now. Given Baron's injury tendency every year, I'd say K-Mart is the better fantasy player this year. You didn't get robbed... but you lost the trade.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:46 PM   #18
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.L.W. "DatDude"
I traded K-Mart for Baron Davis and Louis Williams. Did I get robbed???

Bad trade.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:49 PM   #19
C.L.W. "DatDude"
Banned

C.L.W. "DatDude" has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
Bad trade.
Something told me not to pull the trigger, but after watching Baron in the playoffs, I was hoping for a Monster year. K-Mart is just ridiculously good.
C.L.W. "DatDude" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:52 PM   #20
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Weird things happen in the NBA, and Lebron James morph into Tony Parker's body.

Imagine Lebron James with the Spurs that is definitely the best team in the history of the NBA.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 11-17-2007 at 03:55 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:55 PM   #21
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
You forgot Mo Evans ****ting on Rip and taunting him like no tommorow.

Anyone have video of it?
Old 11-17-2007, 03:57 PM   #22
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Los Angeles has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Imagine Lebron James with the Spurs that is definitely the best team in the history of the NBA.

Better then Chicago, Lakeshow, Boston? I think not.
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:59 PM   #23
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Angeles
Better then Chicago, Lakeshow, Boston? I think not.

Depends if they still have Tony Parker. If they do, then yes, they probably would be the best in history.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:59 PM   #24
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Also in the Memphis game, the Grizzlies hit 3 crazy three's (2 from Rudy Gay) with 12 seconds left to take the game to overtime.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 04:34 PM   #25
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's KENYON Martin, not Kevin.....duh!!!!!
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 05:05 PM   #26
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the craziest thing...

the heat only lost by one point.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 05:05 PM   #27
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
the craziest thing...

the heat only lost by one point.

to the Celtics!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 06:24 PM   #28
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

anyone forgetting baron davis getting 5 blocks?
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:48 PM   #29
C.L.W. "DatDude"
Banned

C.L.W. "DatDude" has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo3y91
anyone forgetting baron davis getting 5 blocks?
He did?? Seriously I didn't know that. I should have read the Box Score
C.L.W. "DatDude" is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: