Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-16-2007, 10:03 PM   #1
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Chuck Thou NBA has decent reputationChuck Thou NBA has decent reputation
Default I take back what I said about the Celtics..

I want to apologize to regular NBA fans and to Celtic fans, I said the Celtics weren't nothing until they beat the Mavs, Spurs or the PHX Suns.

Obviously I was angry with personal problems, things weren't going my way and I had to pick on someone.

The Celtics are a great team man.

The Heat played their heart out so great job for both teams.

Game isin't over yet but I think the Miami Heat are back in bussness!
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:13 PM   #2
mika
High School Varsity 12th Man

mika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputation
Default Re: I take back what I said about the Celtics..

The Heat made it interesting at the end, coming back from 15 points down to make it into a 1 point game, hopefully they start rolling after this
mika is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:15 PM   #3
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

You know...you couldve just posted this in your original thread. You dont have to post every single thought that you have as a thread.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:16 PM   #4
Mean Joe Bean
Decent playground baller

Mean Joe Bean has an OK reputation so far

Celtics still aint prove **** to me. Wait til they go on a 5 game West Coast swing with 2 back-to-backs in a week.. they have not hit the tough part of their schedule yet..
Mean Joe Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:22 PM   #5
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Celtics are freaking good. But let's not crown their ass's just yet.

The Spurs, PHX, and Mavs haven't played them yet.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:22 PM   #6
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Joe Bean
Celtics still aint prove **** to me. Wait til they go on a 5 game West Coast swing with 2 back-to-backs in a week.. they have not hit the tough part of their schedule yet..
Why don't people think going 8-0 is proving anything? Have they faced the Suns/Spurs/Mavs, no, but it's not like they went 8-0 beating scrubs. They've had a couple of tough opponents and tough games.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:28 PM   #7
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation

Quote:

Man. Can you realize we were suppose to open up 0-5 according to some people? Our bench has been injured and we haven't even meshed 100% yet but we are still 8-0 undefeated and we have beaten 5 playoff teams from last year (Nuggets, Raptors, Heat, Nets(twice) and Wizards) as well as the New and Improved Hawks and the Revived Pacers?

I really don't care about your approval but to say we haven't proven anything is utterly ridiculous.
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:34 PM   #8
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:

That's fine. The fact that we're 8-0 and lead the league in a number of aspects proves that we are legit.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:34 PM   #9
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think the Rockets will beat them too.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:40 PM   #10
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

-

TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:44 PM   #11
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:

gimme a break man...if they win the title, there's gonna be ****** like you complainin about something, finding an excuse, etc.

theyve won all 8 games theyve played. they had nothing to do w/the schedule making. it was made before the trades, so they didnt do it to give them time to gel. its not like they can rearrange their schedules.

bostons are damned if they do, damned if they dont...if they win like their doing, then people are going to say "they havent played nobody yet, blah blah blah."

if they lose one of these games people are going to say "Their waaay overrated, KG sucks and he'll never be a winner, celtics are just another weak eastern conference team, blah blah blah."
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:53 PM   #12
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
gimme a break man...if they win the title, there's gonna be ****** like you complainin about something, finding an excuse, etc.

theyve won all 8 games theyve played. they had nothing to do w/the schedule making. it was made before the trades, so they didnt do it to give them time to gel. its not like they can rearrange their schedules.

bostons are damned if they do, damned if they dont...if they win like their doing, then people are going to say "they havent played nobody yet, blah blah blah."

if they lose one of these games people are going to say "Their waaay overrated, KG sucks and he'll never be a winner, celtics are just another weak eastern conference team, blah blah blah."
Dude chill all we saying is they are a good team but they aren't legit until we see them face a real top 4 team!
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:58 PM   #13
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputation

"but they aren't legit until we see them face a real top 4 team!"

This would make sense if they won all their games like how they beat the heat, isn't it obvious this team is a contender by the way they play on most night even when they are playing bad they have won so far. Beating some of those teams doesn't make them anymore or less legit.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:59 PM   #14
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

They're def. a contender and we knew that from the time they got ray ray pp and kg in the same colors!!!

We want to know how they stand against the top 3.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:07 PM   #15
pierced
Can barely lace up my sneakers

pierced has an OK reputation so far

It's their prerogative not to like the C's and we should understand them.. As long as they dont come over and join the bandwagon in the end because a lot of people have been criticizing the C's before and now has joined the bandwagon!
pierced is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: