Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-16-2007, 06:58 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Jazz/Cavs game thread

where u at LeBron23. I'm doin your job for u
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 07:06 PM   #2
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Jazz/Cavs game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
where u at LeBron23. I'm doin your job for u
LMAO I was going to come in here and tell you this is LeBron23's job!
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 07:24 PM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sorry no nifty graphics like lebron23 brings to the table, or game preview.........

Umm.............I think the Cavs will have to work extra hard on the glass and display some toughess to beat this well-oiled jazz team. Fighting through screens, and not losing your man on pick-and-rolls are gonna be key. You know that Utah is gonna be fundamentally sound, and they are gonna play hard. I hope the Cavs can match that intensity.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:24 PM   #4
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good luck to the Cavaliers, and this is a huge payback time after Deron Williams beat us with his running layup.

Cavs will probably win this game 110-107
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 07:26 PM   #5
death valley40
I airball my layups

death valley40 has an OK reputation so far

Can anyone give me an Online link to this game SO I can watch it live on the NET, i'm at work and don't feel like working.
death valley40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 07:29 PM   #6
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Good luck to the Cavaliers, and this is a huge payback time after Deron Williams beat us with his running layup.

Cavs will probably win this game 110-107
Dude you are slacking.

I need the game write up and the pictures!!!
Old 11-16-2007, 07:38 PM   #7
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
sorry no nifty graphics like lebron23 brings to the table, or game preview.........

Umm.............I think the Cavs will have to work extra hard on the glass and display some toughess to beat this well-oiled jazz team. Fighting through screens, and not losing your man on pick-and-rolls are gonna be key. You know that Utah is gonna be fundamentally sound, and they are gonna play hard. I hope the Cavs can match that intensity.

I just wakeup because it is early mourning here in Asia, and thank God i did not forgot this game. I read an article in NBA.com that Hughes would not played tonight because he will be sideline with an injury, and probably miss most of the game this month.

Here is the Cavaliers -Jazz Preview Part II

vs.

2006-07 Stats at a Glance

The Utah Jazz had their worst offensive game of the season their last time out, but still managed to win. The Cleveland Cavaliers got another outstanding performance from LeBron James in their last game, but it still wasn't enough to win.

That's the way things are going right now for these two teams.

The Jazz look to win their sixth straight game on Friday when they wrap up their season series with the Cavaliers, who are trying to avoid dropping their third in a row.

Northwest Division-leading Utah (7-2) leads the league in scoring (109.7 points per game) and is second in field-goal percentage (49.3 percent), but had season lows in both categories Wednesday. The Jazz overcame their 42.9-percent shooting night to beat Toronto 92-88, notching their longest winning streak since a six-game run Feb. 28-March 10.

"You've just got to keep playing," said Carlos Boozer, who is averaging 27.2 points and 11.6 rebounds during Utah's five-game win streak. "You can't go through 82 games in perfect harmony. Some games are going to be difficult and (Wednesday) was definitely difficult."

The Jazz look to get back on track offensively as they visit Cleveland, which is allowing an average of 119.5 points on 51.2 percent shooting in its last two games - both losses.

Utah's winning streak began with a 103-101 home win over the Cavaliers on Nov. 7, as Deron Williams drove the length of the floor for the game-winning layup with 1.3 seconds to play.

Williams finished with 15 points and 12 assists in that victory, and is averaging 15.4 points and 9.6 assists during the win streak.

Boozer, who played his first two seasons with Cleveland, had 23 points and 12 rebounds against the Cavs last week. He has averaged 18.0 points and 14.0 boards in three career games against his former team.

Cleveland (4-5) is coming off a 117-116 overtime loss to Orlando on Wednesday despite James finishing with 39 points, 14 assists and 13 rebounds.

James, whose suspect free-throw shooting has been the only major blemish in his game as a pro, made three straight foul shots with 2.4 seconds left in regulation to tie the score at 108 and send the game to overtime.

With less than six seconds left in the extra period, James drove to the lane to try and draw a foul, but instead a jump ball was called.

"I went into the lane and I got grabbed," James said. "It didn't go our way, but we will regroup and get ready for Friday."

It was James' best game since finishing with 32 points, 15 rebounds and 13 assists in last week's loss to the Jazz. The three-time All-Star is averaging 32.7 points, 9.7 boards and 10.3 assists in Cleveland's last three losses, compared to 24.0 points, 7.3 rebounds and 7.0 assists in its last three wins.

"For me, as a leader, you have to win basketball games," said James, who is averaging 29.0 points in nine career games against Utah. "It doesn't matter what I do as an individual if we don't win. That is all that matters to me."

The Cavs have not lost three straight since Jan. 16-19, and have not been two games below .500 since they were 1-3 at the start of the 2004-05 season.

James seems to have found his groove at Quicken Loans Arena following a rough home opener. After scoring 10 points on 2-of-11 shooting in Cleveland's 92-74 home loss to Dallas on Oct. 31, James has scored 84 points on 28-of-55 shooting (50.9 percent) in his last two home games.

The Cavs have won their their last three home games over the Jazz, and are 11-4 against them in Cleveland since 1991-92.

http://www.nba.com/games/20071116/UT...scoreboardhome

Projected Starting Lineup:

Cavaliers (4-5)

G Daniel Gibson
G Sasha Pavlovic
F Lebron James
F Drew Gooden
C Zydrunas Ilgauskas

Coach: Mike Brown

Jazz (7-2)

G Deron Williams
G Ronnie Brewer
F Andrei Kirilenko
F Carlos Boozer
C Mehmet Okur

Coach: Jerry Sloan

Last edited by Lebron23 : 11-16-2007 at 07:53 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:42 PM   #8
Lebron23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Dude you are slacking.

I need the game write up and the pictures!!!

LOL :), It's finally done, and I hope this time the Cavaliers would play their
best basketball as a team this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by death valley40
Can anyone give me an Online link to this game SO I can watch it live on the NET, i'm at work and don't feel like working.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

It's Just Audio here but you can actually watch the game in NBA.com after you registered in the League Pass.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 11-16-2007 at 07:49 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:42 PM   #9
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

lebron 23, it's gotta be nice to be able to roll out of bed and be able to watch the Cavs first thing in the morning while the rest of us have to wait all day long for game 11 of the regular season
Old 11-16-2007, 07:54 PM   #10
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Woo Thanks for the write up LeBron23!

Memo: Z is hosting a block party all Jazz players invited!
Old 11-16-2007, 07:59 PM   #11
Lebron23
Banned

Quote:
lebron 23, it's gotta be nice to be able to roll out of bed and be able to watch the Cavs first thing in the morning while the rest of us have to wait all day long for game 11 of the regular season

It's true and i just have a dream last night that the Cavaliers would win this game then they will have a 6 game winning streak, and make it back on top of the standings in the Eastern Conference.

By the way i am currently watching a replay of NBA Action, and Lebron James block against the Jazz last week deserve the highlight being one of the best block in this season.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 11-16-2007 at 08:01 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:06 PM   #12
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Good to see Jason Hart show signs of being a decent backup PG.
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:08 PM   #13
Lebron23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Woo Thanks for the write up LeBron23!

Memo: Z is hosting a block party all Jazz players invited!

Big Z is the 2nd best Center in the Eastern Conference because he is one of the league leaders in rebounds, and I hope he will have a great game tonight.

Maybe we should start an online campaign for BIG Z to be included in the Starting lineup in the Eastern Conference.

GO Z
Old 11-16-2007, 08:14 PM   #14
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Big Z is the 2nd best Center in the Eastern Conference because he is one of the league leaders in rebounds, and I hope he will have a great game tonight.

Maybe we should start an online campaign for BIG Z to be included in the Starting lineup in the Eastern Conference.

GO Z
It should be Dwight and Z but everyone will vote Shaq so ppl the coaches have to pick Dwight...
Old 11-16-2007, 08:16 PM   #15
Lebron23
Banned

The Cavaliers started slowly in the 1st half by letting Boozer to dominate early in this game. This is the problem when the Cavaliers do not put a Body on the Jazz frontline.

http://www.nba.com/broadband/league_pass.jsp
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: