Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-17-2007, 01:08 AM   #31
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: who is your nba team leader? for the sonics-- no one; for the celts--kg

Id say Pierce was never the leader until antione left. Walker was a lesser player but when the Celtics did big things Walker always seemed to be the motivational one. 04 to 07? If Pierce wasnt the leader I dont know who was.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 08:11 AM   #32
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation
Default Re: who is your nba team leader? for the sonics-- no one; for the celts--kg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Id say Pierce was never the leader until antione left. Walker was a lesser player but when the Celtics did big things Walker always seemed to be the motivational one. 04 to 07? If Pierce wasnt the leader I dont know who was.

Just because a team goes to a guy in a crunch does not make him the leader. Gilbert Arenas is the money man for the Wizards yet not a single person in the organization would dare call him the team leader.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 08:24 AM   #33
Wuxia
Local High School Star

Wuxia has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBunghole
Andrei Kirilenko.

lmao...
Wuxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 08:34 AM   #34
detroit1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

detroit1 has an OK reputation so far

Pistons - Chauncey. All the more glaringly obvious after last night's game.
detroit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 08:39 AM   #35
foxx0
Can barely lace up my sneakers

foxx0 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
for the celts - Pierce, Not KG.

Thought about that aswell. Pierce is more of a LEADER than KG. Garnett is the right arm of Pierce and Allen is the leftie ;)
foxx0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:26 AM   #36
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

since no one has responded

what about kobe as a team leader?

leaders put team first-- kobe recent dramas have shown his character flaws once again

if you were on his team, how do you follow that example?
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:54 PM   #37
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

The Wolves currently have no leader. It's possible that a guy like Buckner might become the leader for the season. I'm hoping Foye develops into this when he comes back, as he'll be taking most of the super-important shots and playing the point.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: