Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-16-2007, 04:31 PM   #1
hipballinjigga
Berkshire is the Woods

hipballinjigga has decent reputation
Default Has Grant Hill Figured it Out: All-Star?

It appears that he is starting to fit into the offense very well. He even went on record and stated that he finally has his Phoenix Sun legs.

Do you think he will continue the trend? Maybe become an All-Star once again?
hipballinjigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:33 PM   #2
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Has Grant Hill Figured it Out: All-Star?

He will continue his trend of missing 30+ games.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:34 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

He'll probably be an All-Star in the West this season. The forwards are weak, not as much competition as years past. Dirk, Melo, Boozer, that's it.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:37 PM   #4
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

An all-star? No. I don't think he'll be an all-star again, but I do think he's starting to figure out how he can be most effective for this team.

The coaching staff has told him they want him to shoot 3's. The problem I have with that is that you're trying to teach an old dog new tricks. The first few games into the season, he was parked at the 3 point line constantly, and he wasn't playing to his strengths, which is shooting the mid-range shot, and slashing to the hoop.

It's no surprise that Grant's numbers have been better as he's looked to work inside first, and then make his way outside. He's been slashing to the hoop, and he hasn't been settling for 3's everytime down the court. He'll be much more valuable to the team if he plays the way he normally plays first....then maybe sprinkle in a 3 here and there.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:37 PM   #5
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

All star? Seriously?
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:42 PM   #6
LilJonIsSoCrunk
banned camp

LilJonIsSoCrunk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
He'll probably be an All-Star in the West this season. The forwards are weak, not as much competition as years past. Dirk, Melo, Boozer, that's it.

duncan?

if he is listed as a C this year it would force either yao or himself to the bench, and both deserve to start.
LilJonIsSoCrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:46 PM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

whats with amare this year?? he's only getting 15 pts and 6 rbs per game??
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:52 PM   #8
hipballinjigga
Berkshire is the Woods

hipballinjigga has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
whats with amare this year?? he's only getting 15 pts and 6 rbs per game??

I think this had a big thing to do with the emergence of Grant Hill. He is taking away a lot of points from both Marion and Amare.
hipballinjigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:53 PM   #9
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Figure out? This is the third season he's been "back." Looks like he figured out how to piggy back with a loaded team that has a ton of posessions. He doesn't look much different to me, except that dunk I saw him throw down last night.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:54 PM   #10
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what do you think his averages will be by the end of the year? (amare)
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 05:14 PM   #11
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

*Utterly surprised not to see the following when he opened this thread*

bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 05:36 PM   #12
Patrick27
Good High School Starter

Patrick27 has an OK reputation so far

I don't think Hill is even the best forward on his team.
Patrick27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 06:12 PM   #13
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation

Quote:
I don't think Hill is even the best forward on his team.

I concur.
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 07:12 PM   #14
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

OLD / CRIPPLED ass Grant Hill w/ removeable plastic ankles >>> Luol Deng.

Dengness9 ... where you @, bro?
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 07:38 PM   #15
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
OLD / CRIPPLED ass Grant Hill w/ removeable plastic ankles >>> Luol Deng.

Dengness9 ... where you @, bro?

Deng is in the East. Hill is out West.
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: