Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-17-2007, 11:09 AM   #31
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Greg Oden Becoming A Beast !!!!!

Coach doesn't like the fact he has gained weight. He doesn't want him to have a Karl Malone body, he wants Oden to be like a David Robinson build. He will do more cardio when it's safe. For now that only real working of his legs I see is his swimming rehabilitation.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:20 AM   #32
dirkdiggler41
(no Dirk homer)

dirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this board

I was talking to a bodybuilder in my gym (little basement gym with juicers only) He said gaining 30lbs of muscle in one year is extremly rare. He knows of guys who has done that jucing. It cost a lot. It is extremly dangours becaus the heart cant handle it. That is hard for a 5.7 footer, but for a 7footer I can see it happend
dirkdiggler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:22 AM   #33
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

Any pictures of Big Bad Oden?
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:23 AM   #34
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's all about genetics, boys. I have the body type to gain 30 pounds of muscle in a year, buy my older brother doesn't, and it took him a very, very, very long time to look the way he does now.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:50 AM   #35
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think African American athletes in general have an easier time building muscle than the rest. There is no way in hell Oden would take steroids. Kevin Pritchard picks winners and that sort of behavior would never fit the culture of the Portland community. Who the hell in the NBA uses steroids, that **** is for Baseball players and NFL players.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:52 AM   #36
dirkdiggler41
(no Dirk homer)

dirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
It's all about genetics, boys. I have the body type to gain 30 pounds of muscle in a year, buy my older brother doesn't, and it took him a very, very, very long time to look the way he does now.

I am telling you right now that you did not gain 30pounds of 100% pure muscle
Not being a ha.ter, but it takes a lot of different kind of drugs to gain so much
dirkdiggler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:09 PM   #37
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkdiggler41
I am telling you right now that you did not gain 30pounds of 100% pure muscle
Not being a ha.ter, but it takes a lot of different kind of drugs to gain so much
it's called noob gains, people who start lifting and do it right can put up big gains in their first few months. 30 lbs is a lot but at 19 with a good diet and a proper workout program it's possible.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:09 PM   #38
Tool
Ball til I fall

Tool is considered somewhat coolTool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
LOL ... bumping an 8 minute old topic.
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:51 PM   #39
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Old 11-17-2007, 01:13 PM   #40
mhg88
Local High School Star

mhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
it's called noob gains, people who start lifting and do it right can put up big gains in their first few months. 30 lbs is a lot but at 19 with a good diet and a proper workout program it's possible.

Possible, yes. If he was working legs too.
mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:22 PM   #41
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhg88
Possible, yes. If he was working legs too.
true, didn't even think about that. squats really load up weight.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:24 PM   #42
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
true, didn't even think about that. squats really load up weight.

No way he would have been doing squats though after knee surgery. I think it was reported in the local media as 22 pound gain.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:26 PM   #43
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
No way he would have been doing squats though after knee surgery. I think it was reported in the local media as 22 pound gain.
i know
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: