Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-03-2006, 02:05 PM   #31
305Baller
LeBron's ex-girlfriend

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board
Default Thats wrong....

Thats wrong, GOBB better get his name back...but this is funny as shit.
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 02:32 PM   #32
Patches O'Houlihan
I brick open layups

Patches O'Houlihan has an OK reputation so far

I had a feeling someone was going to do something like this.
Patches O'Houlihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:02 PM   #33
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

I'm bumping this because it still has humor, if you don't mind
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:22 PM   #34
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

this thread would've been funny if it hadn't been posted maybe 5 times on the old board and already on the new one
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:24 PM   #35
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

amateurs
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:26 PM   #36
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

:rollingeyes:
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:30 PM   #37
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I don't get it, why do you all assume this isn't the real GOBB?

haha.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 04:34 PM   #38
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Wow, this is awkward. I'm guessing this was either Shogun or Ced.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 04:37 PM   #39
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

but gobb, i liked our relationship...
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:00 PM   #40
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I don't get it, why do you all assume this isn't the real GOBB?

haha.

Good question. I asked myself the same thing as I read through the thread.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:05 PM   #41
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wow this thing is so old.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:09 PM   #42
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

wow what happened? did Gobb get permabnned?
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 12:11 PM   #43
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

This actually brings up something I've been wrestling with in my mind for quite some time.

I know how pedophiles have to be registered and all that, so whoever lives near them knows about it and such. I was thinking about that law one day and I realized how that pretty much screws up any chance they have of returning to a normal life. Once you have the federal government (or state, I'm not sure) put the title of "perverted son-of-a-gun" on you, nobody's going to ever look at you as a normal person.

I keep trying to think of some way that neighborhoods can still know about child predators and protect their children while still allowing offenders some possibility of being given a second chance of sorts.

It sounds strange, I'm sure. saKf defending pedophiles? Wierd. I suppose I am and I'm not. I just think there could be some better way to do it, some way that doesn't doom them to a certain way of life.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 12:21 PM   #44
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
This actually brings up something I've been wrestling with in my mind for quite some time.

I know how pedophiles have to be registered and all that, so whoever lives near them knows about it and such. I was thinking about that law one day and I realized how that pretty much screws up any chance they have of returning to a normal life. Once you have the federal government (or state, I'm not sure) put the title of "perverted son-of-a-gun" on you, nobody's going to ever look at you as a normal person.

I keep trying to think of some way that neighborhoods can still know about child predators and protect their children while still allowing offenders some possibility of being given a second chance of sorts.

It sounds strange, I'm sure. saKf defending pedophiles? Wierd. I suppose I am and I'm not. I just think there could be some better way to do it, some way that doesn't doom them to a certain way of life.

It seems that you fail to understand that pedophilism is a "sickness" that cannot be cured. Like Homosexuality, although you won't call that a sickness, necessarily. If you're a pedophile, it won't change, you can only try to control it to some degree. And people that have to do with such persons have the right to know about them being a pedophile, so that they can keep their children safe from them.
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 12:21 PM   #45
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Return of God of BBALL
I know I haven't always been the friendliest poster at ISH, but I've grown up a lot in the past few days, and I'll be turning over a new leaf now.

The fact is, life hasn't been so easy for me these last few years. I'm a registered pedophile, and it hasn't been easy letting go of my need to track down boys on the internet. I've been clean for three weeks though, and I think this is a real turning point in my life.

I want to come clean on the fact that I'm not a fan of NBA basketball. You may have noticed that for somebody with a fair amount of posts on a message board I don't know a whole lot about the sport - that's because I've never watched it before. I just found out somewhere along the line that ISH was a great place to meet teenage boys, and everything snowballed from there.

So if you guys could forgive me, I'd like to start anew as GOBB, the sensative, caring ex-pedophile. I'm even going to watch my first basketball game tonight on TNT! Maybe when this has all blown over, we can become true platonic friends.

Thanks for your support when I need it most,

GOBB

sweet you into that aswell, lets meet up some time!
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: