Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-15-2007, 12:28 AM   #1
RIMMER
Retired ISH Legend

RIMMER has decent reputation
Default McGRADY IS OK!!!!!

Just reported on 610. Hyper-extended. About a week out. Thank goodness.
RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:33 AM   #2
Chrono90
Local High School Star

Chrono90 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: McGRADY IS OK!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIMMER
Just reported on 610. Hyper-extended. About a week out. Thank goodness.

so glad. i was worried
Chrono90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:34 AM   #3
R.I.P-Chick
Decent playground baller

R.I.P-Chick has decent reputationR.I.P-Chick has decent reputation

He misses a pivotal week for them..they got a tough road ahead of them
R.I.P-Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:43 AM   #4
DMizzle
Great young streetballer

DMizzle is considered somewhat coolDMizzle is considered somewhat cool

Argh i was looking foward to the spurs rematch with tmac =(. Oh well yao and td
DMizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:59 AM   #5
MeatAndPotatoes
I hit open 5-footers

MeatAndPotatoes has an OK reputation so far

well, Tracy did end up in sportscenter's #9 top play with his left-handed free-throw.
MeatAndPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:02 AM   #6
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

q-rich had this same injury he only missed i believe one game.. glad to hear its not serious i hate injuries to any player.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:04 AM   #7
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMizzle
Argh i was looking foward to the spurs rematch with tmac =(. Oh well yao and td
We beat San Antonio with out T-Mac about this same time last season. We also came close to beating Phoenix about this same time last season, also (lost by 4)
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:16 AM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In the meantime FREE STEVE FRANCIS!
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:19 AM   #9
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
In the meantime FREE STEVE FRANCIS!
Exactly, the Rockets would give away Steve Francis for free.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:25 AM   #10
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

But he is a point forward... surely he can play through a sore elbow and set his teammates up...

Oh wait... no he can't because he has no PG skills.(or heart, but that's not the point of this post)
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:26 AM   #11
MeatAndPotatoes
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
q-rich had this same injury he only missed i believe one game.. glad to hear its not serious i hate injuries to any player.

Yup. No matter how much i hate a player, i never want them hurt. When you end up facing their team, you don't feel like you get as much out of it if one of their big players was out.

Also, let's say i hate Ginobli, when i watch the Spurs, even though i don't like him at all and he annoys the piss out of me, i still miss his ugly mug on the court whenever i watch a Spurs game.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:26 AM   #12
MeatAndPotatoes
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoGiTaLiA1
But he is a point forward... surely he can play through a sore elbow and set his teammates up...

Oh wait... no he can't because he has no PG skills.(or heart, but that's not the point of this post)

not gonna work here. sorry.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:28 AM   #13
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

I'm surprised you were able to finish this post as you were choking on ....
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:29 AM   #14
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Um does it matter if he doesnt have pg skills? Thats not his role. Hes a scorer. Hes not a pg. Hes a sg/sf. Hes got mad skills no need to hate
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:30 AM   #15
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Hes got mad skills no need to hate

Not like that Tim Thomas character
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: