Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-15-2007, 07:39 PM   #46
32MJ32
PG, Boonville Jerkoffs

32MJ32 has decent reputation
Default Re: Sebastian Telfair video. Waste of talent or overrated talent to begin with?

I'd even go as far to call him underrated. Who talks about Mark Jackson anymore? I bet at least 14 people went to look him up on wikipedia right now. And his jig was, at the very least, the equal of Antoine's shimmy.
32MJ32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:52 PM   #47
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sebastian Telfair video. Waste of talent or overrated talent to begin with?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QBfOreLySI
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:00 AM   #48
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32MJ32
It's kind of funny he's called overhyped. He broke Kenny Anderson's New York state scoring record. That's cause enough for the hype he recieved coming out of high school.
Kendrick Perkins broke almost all of Shaq's Texas state records.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:07 AM   #49
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Bring back prime Chris Jackson and LaPhonso Ellis. Where do they stand in the league?
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:12 AM   #50
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Overrated. All NYC point guards are overrated except Tiny Archibald.
Not this foolishness again.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:38 AM   #51
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
I'm not sure who he's running with this year. If I can find it on Google I'll ask my son's god-mother tonight. She used to date Jamel and still speaks to him quite often.

Cool. Thanks.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:36 AM   #52
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

he is not a terrific passer, average at best. He makes the easy pass everytime. I can make the passes he does. There are many PG's that are better passers than Telfair is. Show me clips of his terrific passes, not high school clips, i'm talking NBA clips. You cant. I'd love to see how boring and pathetically average an all NBA clip of his best showings would be

Its also funny people act like hes lightning quick. Mo Williams is lightning quick. TJ Ford is lightning quick. Telfair is slightly quick in comparison. Hes not regularly blowing by anyone in the NBA with his quickness, in fact its pretty much a nonfactor since he cant finish anywhere near the basket unless its an open layup. It'd at least have some credence if he could regularly penetrate using quickness but he cant, hes a perimeter playing PG and only penetrates when there is an open lane there that he didnt really create.

I really dont know wtf some of you are watching going back to high school competiton/games/accomplishments is a joke. Hes had alot more run/opportunities than people are pretending, and he hasnt improved from what i've seen, other than being more timid in trying to score because he knows he has no NBA game to be a scorer. Hes a pathetically average PG in the NBA, and its sad people get caught up in high school popularity.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:50 PM   #53
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

waste of talent
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 06:46 PM   #54
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Bring back prime Chris Jackson and LaPhonso Ellis. Where do they stand in the league?

Jackson...Ben Gordon with better handle but slightly worse shot selection.

Ellis...hard to place. I dont think hed ba an all star but he could be on the Gerald Wallace level.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 04:28 AM   #55
johndough
Great young streetballer

johndough has decent reputation

hey
johndough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:19 AM   #56
PK3434
Good Golly!

PK3434 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King

Yeah, it had nothing at all to do with the fact that he was simply better than and outplayed all the PG prospects from his age range.

Not true. I read an interview with Calhoun that said he started recruiting AJ Price because he "dominated" Telfair.
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: