Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-14-2007, 08:48 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Upset alert! #1 UNC vs Davidson 61-61 5mins left

: Hilarious.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:49 PM   #2
JPR
Banned

JPR has decent reputation
Default Re: Upset alert! #1 UNC vs Davidson 61-61 5mins left

you da man gobb!

i love watching overrated UNC get toppled.

i loved when that fairy hansborough got all bloodied up last season.
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:51 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPR
you da man gobb!

Sitting on the bench since the 7min mark with 4 fouls. :
Old 11-14-2007, 08:51 PM   #4
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

thanks for the heads up.... i was pretty pissed i missed the syracuse game yesterday.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:52 PM   #5
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPR
you da man gobb!

speaking of Hansborough; don't get me wrong, he's an awesome college player, but does anyone see him actually being anything more than Mark Madsen in the NBA??
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:53 PM   #6
JPR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
speaking of Hansborough; don't get me wrong, he's an awesome college player, but does anyone see him actually being anything more than Mark Madsen in the NBA??

no, he's so awkward.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:53 PM   #7
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

He has way better offensive awareness than Madsen but vs NBA players it won't matter too much unless he develops a better mid-range game.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:54 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Ty Lawson is $$$$$
Old 11-14-2007, 08:55 PM   #9
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

Quote:

kevin love reminds me hansborough, i dont see kevin love being anything great i know that was really off topic and nothing to do with ur comment i jus had to say it
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:55 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Ty Lawson is $$$$$

He only has 5pts 0 assists :
Old 11-14-2007, 08:56 PM   #11
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
thanks for the heads up.... i was pretty pissed i missed the syracuse game yesterday.

You go to Syracuse?

I'm planning on going to the next SU game...
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:57 PM   #12
JPR
Banned

I can't believe Davidson is still hanging around. Roy Williams has to be Pissed off!
Old 11-14-2007, 08:58 PM   #13
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick_brah07
kevin love reminds me hansborough, i dont see kevin love being anything great i know that was really off topic and nothing to do with ur comment i jus had to say it

Love seems more explosive and athletic than Hansborough; tyler's really grounded, and while it works in college, i dont really see any postition he can guard in the nba (ala Adam Morrison)
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:59 PM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Davidson choked but they covered. +11

That step back from Ellington was Allan Houston!
Old 11-14-2007, 09:02 PM   #15
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

Quote:
Love seems more explosive and athletic than Hansborough; tyler's really grounded, and while it works in college, i dont really see any postition he can guard in the nba (ala Adam Morrison)

yehh thats true but love jus seems like an undersized big man that catches lobs in high school comp maybe im wrong it jus an impression i have i dont know why
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: