Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-14-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here
Default The "Bulls start slow, but finish strong" excuse has to stop.

That BS excuse has to stop now!

The Bulls may have started the season slow, but this isn't 2005 where the Bulls go 0-9.

trade rumors have affected the team yes, but that's no reason to lose to 3 non playoff teams and two potential playoff teams.

If the team doesn't get it together, then the Bulls will have a difficult season to get back on top. Deng and Gordon aren't giving effort, Hinrich isn't, and Wallace isn't doing shyt!
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:29 PM   #2
PK3434
Good Golly!

PK3434 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The "Bulls start slow, but finish strong" excuse has to stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8

The Bulls may have started the season slow, but this isn't 2005 where the Bulls go 0-9.

trade rumors have affected the team yes, but that's no reason to lose to 3 non playoff teams and two potential playoff teams.

If the team doesn't get it together, then the Bulls will have a difficult season to get back on top. Deng and Gordon aren't giving effort, Hinrich isn't, and Wallace isn't doing shyt!

You are right that there should be no excuses, but a lot of teams go through a 1-5 stretch at some point in the season. By the all-star break everything will be okay and there won't be 1 thousand whats wrong with the bulls threads in this forum.
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:37 PM   #3
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Difference between excuse and recorded history. The Bulls playing poorly is a fact. Its also a fact that they played poorly and stepped it up in each of the last few good years. Doesnt mean it will happen again. But it makes me less concerned than id be in most situations.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:40 PM   #4
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

i believe its the rumours. how do you play for each other with that going on.
Paxson needs to hold a press conference with every player and coach in attendance and on stage and say

"THIS IS THE TEAM FOR THIS SEASON. THERE WILL BE NO TRADES. WE ARE A UNIT THAT WILL CONTEND IN THE EAST, AND FROM THIS POINT FORWARD WE WILL PLAY HARD FOR THIS CITY..... any questions?"
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:52 PM   #5
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Difference between excuse and recorded history. The Bulls playing poorly is a fact. Its also a fact that they played poorly and stepped it up in each of the last few good years. Doesnt mean it will happen again. But it makes me less concerned than id be in most situations.

Should you not be concerned about the 8th and 5th seed and subsequent playoff exits those starts got you?
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:58 PM   #6
JPR
Banned

JPR has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Should you not be concerned about the 8th and 5th seed and subsequent playoff exits those starts got you?

it's so disgusting how much of a bulls ***** you are. get a day job! or in this case, a night job! aka find a new hobby.
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:15 PM   #7
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPR
it's so disgusting how much of a bulls ***** you are. get a day job! or in this case, a night job! aka find a new hobby.
he's a cavs ***** too.

He knows who's better.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:16 PM   #8
JPR
Banned

JPR has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
he's a cavs ***** too.

He knows who's better.

is he? i thought he was a piston fan. he probably just picks a team that's hot. last night he was touting how he was a blazer fan.
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:26 PM   #9
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Not deeply. The 05 Bulls lost without Deng or their leading scorer Curry even playing in the playoffs. In 06 they lost to a team nobody else beat either. They played the Heat about as tough as anyone. Probaly better than the Pistons did. Last year they swept the Heat and lost in 6 to the Pistons. Im not too upset over that.

I have 3 levels I put teams on and where they are on those levels doesnt worry me much. Teams that wont make the playoffs. Teams that can...and teams that can win the title. The Bulls are on the middle level. I wont be much more hurt if they lose to a great team in the first round than I would be if they make the second round or ECF and lose. I watched the Bulls win too many titles to consider a single playoff win...or even 2...a success. Finals or failure to me. And the margin by which they fail isnt a big deal to me.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:02 PM   #10
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8

why do you care?
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:21 PM   #11
Uchiha_Hai
The Big Bang

Uchiha_Hai has an OK reputation so far

What if the excuse stop? Nothing.

They just suck? Oh well.
Uchiha_Hai is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: