Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-14-2007, 05:11 PM   #1
jasonterry
Banned

jasonterry has an OK reputation so far
Default hey kBlaze, I thought dirk isn't a good passer?

He's averaging over 5 assists a game so far, local ISH scholar
jasonterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:14 PM   #2
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: hey kBlaze, I thought dirk isn't a good passer?

Well, averaging five assists a game over seven games certainly disproves years of evidence that originally led kblaze to that conclusion.

Case closed.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:15 PM   #3
jasonterry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Well, averaging five assists a game over seven games certainly disproves years of evidence that originally led kblaze to that conclusion.

Case closed.

in most of those years steve nash was running the show so fewer assists were to be had by dirk
Old 11-14-2007, 05:15 PM   #4
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Hey Jasonterry, I thought Dirk was a good 3-point shooter? So far, he's only shooting 28.6% from beyond the arc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao at "ark", too much christian talk in otc
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:17 PM   #5
jasonterry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Hey Jasonterry, I thought Dirk was a good 3-point shooter? So far, he's only shooting 28.6% from beyond the arc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao at "ark", too much christian talk in otc

hes been shooting less and less 3s every season since avery became coach
Old 11-14-2007, 05:19 PM   #6
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman

AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far

quite frankly its absoultely astounding that Dirk is averaging 5 apg when his teammates are just so awful that they lose all the big games for him. im surprised he's not averaging 84ppg with those D-League teammates.
AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:21 PM   #7
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I love grade school logic too.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:21 PM   #8
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonterry
in most of those years steve nash was running the show so fewer assists were to be had by dirk
Wild, crazy suggestion: maybe assists can be a deceptive stat when attempting to judge a player's passing ability.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:22 PM   #9
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I love grade school logic too.
Who told you my high school nickname?
Old 11-14-2007, 05:27 PM   #10
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Who told you my high school nickname?

I'm Miss Markesh. It's been forever!

I married a man and was forced to move back to Pakistan. I have 10 kids now and can only go outside on weekends. How have you been?
Old 11-14-2007, 05:32 PM   #11
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I'm Miss Markesh. It's been forever!

I married a man and was forced to move back to Pakistan. I have 10 kids now and can only go outside on weekends. How have you been?
Much better than that. If you're ever back in the states, hit me up. I'm sure you stole lots of information from my elementary school database when you taught me when I was in sixth grade. PS you are cute
Old 11-14-2007, 05:36 PM   #12
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

And I always pegged hippos as a long-haired, Canadian drug junkie. Consider my world rocked.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:46 PM   #13
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
And I always pegged hippos as a long-haired, Canadian drug junkie. Consider my world rocked.

Wow. You'd be pretty much right if I wasn't a Muslim woman who gets beaten all day and has kids like chickens lay eggs.

Quote:
Much better than that. If you're ever back in the states, hit me up. I'm sure you stole lots of information from my elementary school database when you taught me when I was in sixth grade. PS you are cute

I stole your DNA from the database (you didn't know that Principle Williams was a CIA agent)....oh and two of my kids are yours.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:55 PM   #14
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope you are joking about getting beaten all day. Good to such diversity in posters though (assuming you are telling the truth. I say this because I just never thought about a Muslim woman as an NBA fan).
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:56 PM   #15
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I hope you are joking about getting beaten all day. Good to such diversity in posters though (assuming you are telling the truth. I say this because I just never thought about a Muslim woman as an NBA fan).

Don't forget that I stole DNA from the database.

FROM THE DATABASE!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: