Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-14-2007, 12:06 PM   #1
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation
Default Predictions for tonight's games

Seeing as how there are 13 games tonight, I thought I'd throw some arbitrary predictions out there:

Utah @ Toronto: Toronto wins a close, hard-fought game at home.

Indiana @ Washington: Washington wins because Gilbert Arenas finally starts shooting a good %. And because Indiana keeps getting in foul trouble.

Charlotte @ Atlanta: Charlotte pulls out a road win, carrying over some confidence after smoking Miami.

Orlando @ Cleveland: Lebron will be tired after that road trip, but they played well on it. They match up well against Orlando, but it will be a hell of a game. Cavs in a close one.

New Jersey @ Boston: Again? NJ might actually compete this time, but the Celts are playing well and will probably win again with relative ease. Jason Kidd is not hitting his shots, and VC is out.

Seattle @ Miami: Seattle has been fighting hard against good teams. They will finally get their first win against another lottery team. The Heat will be beleaugered against a young, fast team.

Memphis @ Milwaukee: Pau should be able to dominate Yi or Charlie Vanillanueva. However, the Bucks have been defending their home court with great pinache. Bucks in another close one. Wait, the Grizz just beat the Rockets! I can't even predict. Watch this one.

Philadelphia @ New Orleans: NOH are a team on the rise. N'Orleans in a modest rout. Philly will finally give Thaddeus Young some decent minutes.

Sacramento @ Minnesota: God, who cares? Is Ron Artest back? If he is, Sacramenthol wins, I think. Both crap teams.

LA Lakers @ Houston: Lakers couldn't beat Houston on their own home court. However, Houston did get beaten by Memphis last night, Kobe will want to bounce back from a mere 18 points last night, and LA almost won that first game. Hmmmm... the Rockets still win.

Portland @ Denver: Does Portland even have a road win this season? They were impressive against Detroit last night, but Denver wins this one.

New York @ LA Clippers: Clippers in a rout. Marbury on the fritz, Isaiah still a douche. Clips all the way.

Detroit @ Golden State: Hell, I'll make a bold prediction and say that GSW actually get their first win. They will be playing like all hell tonight, if they lose this one, they are definitly not making the playoffs again... for years. Realistically, Detroit will probably shut them down.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:11 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Predictions for tonight's games

Utah @ Toronto: Toronto

Indiana @ Washington: Washington

Charlotte @ Atlanta: Atlanta

Orlando @ Cleveland: Orlando

New Jersey @ Boston: Boston

Seattle @ Miami: Miami

Memphis @ Milwaukee: Memphis

Philadelphia @ New Orleans: New Orleans

Sacramento @ Minnesota: Sacramento

LA Lakers @ Houston: Houston

Portland @ Denver: Portland

New York @ LA Clippers: Los Angeles

Detroit @ Golden State: Detroit
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:12 PM   #3
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

We'll have a tough game tonight. We didn't play well at all last night and they have Odom back this time. We've been good at home and they lost last night, but then again, we beat San Antonio after losing to Dallas the night before so that doesn't mean anything.

I could see us losing, but I could also see us putting them away. Winning bigger than on opening night.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:35 PM   #4
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Utah @ Toronto: Utah

Indiana @ Washington: Indiana

New Jersey @ Boston: Boston

Seattle @ Miami: Seattle

Memphis @ Milwaukee: Milwaukee

LA Lakers @ Houston: Houston

Portland @ Denver: Denver

New York @ LA Clippers: Los Angeles

I predict a couple of upsets...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:37 PM   #5
Good Old Willy
DBDs

Good Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
We'll have a tough game tonight. We didn't play well at all last night and they have Odom back this time. We've been good at home and they lost last night, but then again, we beat San Antonio after losing to Dallas the night before so that doesn't mean anything.

I could see us losing, but I could also see us putting them away. Winning bigger than on opening night.

Wee Wee

:

There isn't much more to say, other than...

Good Old Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:44 PM   #6
JPR
Banned

JPR has decent reputation

good post AMG. the education isn't as bad as i thought in England.

Seeing as how there are 13 games tonight, I thought I'd throw some arbitrary predictions out there:

Utah 112
Toronto 108

Indiana 98
Washington 103

Charlotte 94
Atlanta 99

Orlando 101
Cleveland 99

New Jersey 104
Boston 97

Seattle 89
Miami 84

Memphis 94
Milwaukee 113

Philly 86
N.O. 82

Sactown 88
Minnesota 92

Lakers 87
Houston 105

Portland 98
Denver 104

New York 109
Clippers 115

Detroit 92
Golden 108

Seattle finally gets a W. Houston blows out LA as the Lakers continue to struggle of late. Arenas finally pops off for 45+. Tonight is a great night for league pass as I see a lot of close games.
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:53 PM   #7
CAYO
Serious playground baller

CAYO has an OK reputation so far

Winners Jazz Wizards Hawks Cavs Celtics Sonics Bucks Hornets Wolves Rockets Nuggets Knicks Pistons
CAYO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:53 PM   #8
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Utah @ Toronto: Utah Boozer will destroy the Raptors weak front line, and Williams should have a field day with Ford.

Indiana @ Washington: Washington The Pacers have run out of steam already, and will be tired from the Celtics game.

Charlotte @ Atlanta: Atlanta Charlotte is struggling to score. The Hawks will run them out of the building. Horford and Okafor is an intriguing match up.

Orlando @ Cleveland: ClevelandThis one could go either way, but I think James has a big game and shuts down Lewis.

New Jersey @ Boston: Boston NJ gets smoked.

Seattle @ Miami: Miami Miami wins a close one. Hardaway hits 10 points!

Memphis @ Milwaukee: Memphis Darko and Pau looked good, let's see them start to build some consistency.

Philadelphia @ New Orleans: New Orleans 10-15 point win for the Hornets. Miller will get reamed by Paul.

Sacramento @ Minnesota: Minnesota I expect a huge game by Jefferson. Close win.

LA Lakers @ Houston: Houston The Lakers have no answer for Yao Ming. McGrady and Bryant nullify each other.

Portland @ Denver: Denver Too much firepower for the Blazers to handle. No one can guard Melo.

New York @ LA Clippers: New York They come out juiced and show they can win (lol) with out Marbury. Curry and Kaman should be a good matchup.

Detroit @ Golden State: Golden State Detroit is crusty.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:54 PM   #9
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Utah @ Toronto: Toronto

Indiana @ Washington: Washington

New Jersey @ Boston: New Jersey

Seattle @ Miami: Miami

Memphis @ Milwaukee: Memphis

LA Lakers @ Houston: LA Lakers

Portland @ Denver: Portland

New York @ LA Clippers: LA Clippers

Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:57 PM   #10
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

well, Sean Williams will get more PT over Collins now...

but if the Nets do win against the Celtics...

damn... just damn...

that only means Ray Allen had an off shooting night, KG decided to take the fourth quarter off, House goes cold, Pierce can't hit his open 3s, and Tony Allen and Scrubaline decide to take a lot of shots
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 01:00 PM   #11
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
well, Sean Williams will get more PT over Collins now...

but if the Nets do win against the Celtics...

damn... just damn...

that only means Ray Allen had an off shooting night, KG decided to take the fourth quarter off, House goes cold, Pierce can't hit his open 3s, and Tony Allen and Scrubaline decide to take a lot of shots

The Celtics are not unbeatable...and the Nets will do it tonight!
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 01:05 PM   #12
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Old Willy
Wee Wee

:

There isn't much more to say, other than...

I didn't ask for you to be in love with me and my words.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 01:08 PM   #13
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Utah 109
Toronto 89

Indiana 97
Washington 106

Charlotte 90
Atlanta 82

Orlando 114
Cleveland 103

New Jersey 82
Boston 98

Seattle 94
Miami 87

Memphis 92
Milwaukee 87

Philly 86
N.O. 94

Sactown 89
Minnesota 80

Lakers 82
Houston 95

Portland 96
Denver 107

New York 92
Clippers 98

Detroit 101
Golden St. 89
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:50 PM   #14
JPR
Banned

the games are about to start.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:38 PM   #15
JPR
Banned

it seems like a lot of people saw the bobcats beating the hawks IN ATL. obviously, i did not. so far, i'm sittin pretty.

END 1

Bobcats 22
ATLANTA 37
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: