Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-13-2007, 02:24 PM   #16
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: MJ's divorce may cost him 168 million dollars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make It Rain
Well he wasn't really that rich when he married her. Back when Jordan was a rookie NBA salaries were crap compared to now.

Yeah but how much did she contribute to his fortune? Probably NOTHING. When was the last time she even had a job?

It's the law but it's such BS. Why is an ex-spouse entitled to a similar lifestyle to the person they are DIVORCING? :
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:28 PM   #17
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

like the old saying goes, "it's cheaper to keep her". that's what i live by anyway.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:50 PM   #18
JPR
Banned

JPR has decent reputation

MJ makes that in a month off of gutter rats spending their whole paycheck on a pair of $100 MJ jeans and $180 on a zip up MJ sweatshirt. 180 million to MJ is like a $1000 to you or me.
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:41 PM   #19
jchu
I hit open layups

jchu has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPR
MJ makes that in a month off of gutter rats spending their whole paycheck on a pair of $100 MJ jeans and $180 on a zip up MJ sweatshirt. 180 million to MJ is like a $1000 to you or me.

hmm don't think so

if THAT was just small to mj, then his wife would've probably gotten more

180m is half an NBA team...
jchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:43 PM   #20
JPR
Banned

JPR has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchu
hmm don't think so

if THAT was just small to mj, then his wife would've probably gotten more

180m is half an NBA team...

his name is worth more than any NBA franchise not named the lakers or the knicks.
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:45 PM   #21
jchu
I hit open layups

jchu has an OK reputation so far

yea. his networth is supposedly in the 400m range. (according to google)

almost half anyways..
jchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:52 PM   #22
InfamousDX
Serious playground baller

InfamousDX has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
like the old saying goes, "it's cheaper to keep her". that's what i live by anyway.
yep yep
InfamousDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:07 PM   #23
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Thats why I dont believe in marriage,we can be together forever and dont have to be married.If not then its easier legally to get out of it,because you just pack up your **** and go and theres nothing you owe her other than child support.

Marriage is the old fashioned way to be with someone forever,Its a new age more people are not getting married because everyone is getting ****ing divorced.

I have a girl who I've been with since I was 13
Its been 7 almost 8 years now and I could've married her 2 or 3 years ago or could've married her in January when she had our first child but I wont because its just a costly ceremony to make your love official.

**** that.

I swear if I were MJ I'd pay someone 10,000 to have her whacked,not murder her but maybe crash their car into her intentionally and say its an accident.Because if shes dead the money would just go to her kids,which are also your kids.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:55 PM   #24
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he's gonna have to make this money back with another NBA comeback
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:09 PM   #25
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

^^seriously it is very possible.

If ticket sales drop dramatically in Charlotte he could suit up to bring fans there
Old 11-13-2007, 06:25 PM   #26
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is how Mike likes them!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:26 PM   #27
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
^^seriously it is very possible.

If ticket sales drop dramatically in Charlotte he could suit up to bring fans there

Yes he could but the real question is could MJ still lead a team? And at his age would he be able to get back into NBA shape? I know i know everyone doubts him everytime he comes back but honestly this is probably not gonna happen.
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:43 PM   #28
clayton
Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

clayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat cool

To most of us, 168 million dollars worth more than your best friend. I can buy a best friend matter of fact. His name is called Ferrari FXX.:
clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:44 PM   #29
clayton
Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

clayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
he's gonna have to make this money back with another NBA comeback
Or start his own league. It's called SBA "Senior Basketball Association".
clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:46 PM   #30
Interminator
Banned

^^you really think MJ is letting himself go?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: