Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2007, 03:32 PM   #16
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ISH culture / classic thread thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Word. Just like me.

loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:35 PM   #17
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

bandswitch, Ignore lists
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:37 PM   #18
pj24lal

pj24lal has an OK reputation so far

A recent Legend: Gramps. His retirement thread was funny!!
pj24lal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:42 PM   #19
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

howarddirk and his vacuum cleaner

he was like "c'mon, i know you all tried that"
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:43 PM   #20
Phenomenon
Ball Above All

Phenomenon has an OK reputation so far

Ah I wish links were posted, I wouldn't mind checking some of these threads out.
Phenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:44 PM   #21
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Word. Just like me.

i always knew hippos was sacrilicious!
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:49 PM   #22
pj24lal

pj24lal has an OK reputation so far

The promotional posters thread recently was also very funny!

Last edited by pj24lal : 11-12-2007 at 04:05 PM.
pj24lal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:06 PM   #23
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Handome.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:13 PM   #24
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharas
howarddirk and his vacuum cleaner

he was like "c'mon, i know you all tried that"
That one was my favorite
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:21 PM   #25
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejordan
i always knew hippos was sacrilicious!

Did you just call me delicious....you'd know, eh?:)
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:24 PM   #26
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

one of my favorites ever was from my lurking days on the old ISH...but the one where Shogon scanned some old thread and saved it then brought it up to embarass another poster, and everyone ended up making fun of him for saving the thread instead. I think that might've been when his pic first surfaced too
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:25 PM   #27
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SETH
"Did you get my PM" was also a classic.

For the ones who never saw this infamous thread it was quite funny and since a few have mentioned it here is the link. The handom, P-hat and shimmy threads were funny as hell to

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9804
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #28
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
P-hats thread was awesome.

i was going to say that too
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #29
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

One of my favourite quotes is when Lebron23 said something along the lines of; "I hope your parachute works, because you'll be sky diving right into my ignore list.", or something similar to that and what made it funnier was that Lebron23 couldn't spell half of those words.

The vacuum cleaner thread was absolutly hilarious, I also find threads where kwajo, sakf and hippos are involved turn out to be hilarious.

Reppy is also a pretty amsuing character, I like the cut of his jib.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:42 PM   #30
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Reppy is also a pretty amsuing character, I like the cut of his jib.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: