Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-10-2007, 06:24 PM   #16
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board
Default Re: Throw me the top 10 players in the NBA (I have a migraine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Explain, please.
What is their to explain really. Nash, 2 time MVP, always leads his team deep in the playoffs, 54+ wins since coming to Phoenix, leader in assist past 3 seasons, All-NBA 1st team past 3 seasons. ect, ect, ect.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:28 PM   #17
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

Smush Parker
Kwame Brown
Eric Snow
Sean Marks
Darrick Martin
Brian Scalabrine
Matt Bonner
James White
Joey Graham
Erick Dampier
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:28 PM   #18
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, and Tim Duncan are no doubt the top 4 in no order. For the next 6 I would say Tracy McGrady, Dwayne Wade, Dirk Nowitski, Yao Ming, Steve Nash, and Jason Kidd in no order. Its too hard to put the whole list in order.
guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:33 PM   #19
Mateo
Local High School Star

Mateo has not been impressing people

Here's mine:

1. Yao Ming
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Kevin Garnett
4. Tim Duncan
5. Dirk Nowitzki
6. LeBron James
7. Jason Kidd
8. Kobe Bryant
9. Manu Ginobili
10. Carlos Boozer
Mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:33 PM   #20
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Duncan
KG
LeBron
Kobe
Nash
Dirk
Yao
Melo or Wade
Wade or Melo
Tmac

*Baron Davis could be in there. If I were to name the top 10 players I would hate to play against in a playoff series he would certainly be there instead of Tmac. Possibly Dirk.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:38 PM   #21
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Here's mine:

Top 10 NBA Players this Year

1. Lebron James
2. Tracy Mcgrady
3. Kevin Garnett
4. Dirk Nowitzki
5. Kobe Bryant
6. Yao Ming
7. Deron Williams
8. Chris Paul
9. Steve Nash
10. Carlos Boozer
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:40 PM   #22
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Here's mine:

Top 10 NBA Players this Year

1. Lebron James
2. Tracy Mcgrady
3. Kevin Garnett
4. Dirk Nowitzki
5. Kobe Bryant
6. Yao Ming
7. Deron Williams
8. Chris Paul
9. Steve Nash
10. Carlos Boozer

Who else would put Lebron at number 1? The Top number 1 player is obviously Tim Duncan.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:41 PM   #23
Phenomenon
Ball Above All

Phenomenon has an OK reputation so far

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Kevin Garnett
3. Tim Duncan
4. LeBron James
5. Dwayne Wade
6. Steve Nash
7. Dirk Nowitzki
8. Tracy McGrady
9. Carmelo Anthony
10. Jason Kidd
Phenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:45 PM   #24
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
Who else would put Lebron at number 1? The Top number 1 player is obviously Tim Duncan.

Despite averaging only 17.7 PPG, 10.3, 2.2 BPG, the San Antonio Spurs are still one of the best team in the Western Conference. It just shows you that any other productive bigmen can play in this system, and with this teams great chemistry it does not need a Rocket Scientist to figured it out that Duncan is not the Top 10 NBA player that he use to be since the 2003-04 NBA Season.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:46 PM   #25
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Yeah what happened to the list??
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:47 PM   #26
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

If we're going by THIS year (meaning 4, 5 or 6 games played depending on which team they are on) than Nash & Garnett, to me, are playing the best basketball this year.

How you ranked LeBron #1 is beyond homerism.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:47 PM   #27
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Despite averaging only 17.7 PPG, 10.3, 2.2 BPG, the San Antonio Spurs are still one of the best team in the Western Conference. It just shows you that any other productive bigmen can play in this system, and with this teams great chemistry it does not need a Rocket Scientist to figured it out that Duncan is not the Top 10 NBA player that he use to be since the 2003-04 NBA Season.
Delete this post man. Its one of your really bad ones.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:50 PM   #28
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I ask cuz i wanted to see if people ranked KG higher than they originally did.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44697

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44726
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:50 PM   #29
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

1) Kobe Bryant
2) Kevin Garnett
3) Tim Duncan
4) LeBron James
5) Dwyane Wade
6) Tracy McGrady
7) Allen Iverson
8) Steve Nash
9) Dirk Nowitzki
10) Jason Kidd
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:51 PM   #30
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Quote:
17.7 PPG, 10.3, 2.2 BPG

Yeah because Tim Duncan' impact is always a reflection upon his stats. You have some learning to do. He is efficient as ever on the offensive side of the ball, and last time I watched (last night) he's still the same old Tim Duncan on the defensive side of the ball.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: