Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-07-2007, 05:54 PM   #1
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Blazers to hand the Hornets their first loss...

I strongly believe that the Blazers will get their first win and the Hornets will get their first loss of the season tonight. Here is why I believe this:

1. The Hornets guard will be down since they beat the Blazers pretty easily the first time.
2. The Blazers will be out for revenge.
3. The Blazers record is only so bad because they had an off game against the Hornets, while the other two games they played were against Spurs and Rockets.
4. All three games were away at the opponent's home opener
5. The Blazers will have their home opener this time and they are a team that are really into their fans, so they'll be pumped.
6. Jarrett Jack has played TERRIBLY but will not start tonight.
7. The Blazers are rested, the Hornets played last night.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:55 PM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Blazers to hand the Hornets their first loss...

Feel free to bump this thread after Portland lose...
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:59 PM   #3
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

As hopeful as I am for a win, the hornets are a machine.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:15 PM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Feel free to bump this thread after Portland lose...

When I'm wrong, I admit it. So, I will be bumping this thread regardless. Don't expect me to right away though, because I'll be at the game and have quite a drive home before getting back to my PC.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:26 PM   #5
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

How much did they lose against the Hornets on their first meeting?
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:33 PM   #6
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I would love to see a win too. Aldridge shouldn't have problems shooting over West. Roy should be able to get by Mo Pete. The key will be stopping Stojakovic. Webster has been getting the bulk of the minutes at SF, but he's no defender. If Peja gets hot, then I suggest to insert Outlaw. Jack will have his hands full with CP3.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:40 PM   #7
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Nooo we must start 5-0
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:58 PM   #8
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Just to let you all know, I will be watching this game.

so... yeah.

Blazers, Hornets = 2 of My Five Teams.

My Five Teams = Wiz, Jazz, Blazers, Hornets, Bobcats. now you know.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:43 PM   #9
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I strongly believe that the Blazers will get their first win and the Hornets will get their first loss of the season tonight. Here is why I believe this:

1. The Hornets guard will be down since they beat the Blazers pretty easily the first time.
2. The Blazers will be out for revenge.
3. The Blazers record is only so bad because they had an off game against the Hornets, while the other two games they played were against Spurs and Rockets.
4. All three games were away at the opponent's home opener
5. The Blazers will have their home opener this time and they are a team that are really into their fans, so they'll be pumped.
6. Jarrett Jack has played TERRIBLY but will not start tonight.
7. The Blazers are rested, the Hornets played last night.

The only real points you made were 4, 5, and 7.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:52 PM   #10
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

I've thought about going and hitting up some scalpers to go to the game. I would rather just watch this one on TV I think. It's going to take Roy, Aldridge, and Webster to win this game. All three of them need to bring their A game to win this game.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:51 PM   #11
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

What a letdown. Hornets schedule says its supposed to be on ESPN, Instead I get Cleveland-Utah
Old 11-07-2007, 10:53 PM   #12
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Wow Tyson Chandler slapped away Aldridge's hand not once but twice in front of a ref, it was so blatant, and Aldridge gets the foul. That makes me sick.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:00 PM   #13
clipse026
Local High School Star

Are you watching it on like a Blazers network or what?
Old 11-07-2007, 11:32 PM   #14
clipse026
Local High School Star

Nice 1st half for West
20/10 and its not even over

Last edited by clipse026 : 11-07-2007 at 11:34 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:33 PM   #15
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I bet the Hornets fans didn't see Przy coming....

Last edited by kwajo : 11-07-2007 at 11:35 PM.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: