Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 06-24-2008, 09:51 PM   #31
Whammer
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Whammer has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: introduce yourself Cavs fans

Thanks man..I am hoping to drop in and give my 2 cents every once in awhile..
Whammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:07 AM   #32
*LeBron*23*

*LeBron*23* has an OK reputation so far

Hey everyone! I'm new here. Question:How do I get an avatar?

Last edited by *LeBron*23* : 08-05-2008 at 08:12 AM.
*LeBron*23* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:23 PM   #33
Maniak
Warm Winds

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Last edited by Maniak : 07-03-2013 at 01:57 PM.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:24 PM   #34
Maniak
Warm Winds

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LeBron*23*
Hey everyone! I'm new here. Question:How do I get an avatar?

if you want, gimme some time and i can make you a lebron gif avatar
Old 08-05-2008, 01:05 PM   #35
*LeBron*23*

*LeBron*23* has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
if you want, gimme some time and i can make you a lebron gif avatar

That would be awsome thanks!
*LeBron*23* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 01:55 PM   #36
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Hometown: British Columbia

Current Residence: British Columbia
Where in BC? I have some relatives that live up in Prince George.
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:54 PM   #37
Maniak
Warm Winds

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
Where in BC? I have some relatives that live up in Prince George.

i live down in vancouver island, not on the mainland

and ill get to that avatar ASAP
Old 11-19-2008, 07:13 AM   #38
King B 2 Nasty

King B 2 Nasty has an OK reputation so far

New Cavs Fan, How do I put an avatar on my profile? and Sig? I have some already.
King B 2 Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:14 PM   #39
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by King B 2 Nasty
New Cavs Fan, How do I put an avatar on my profile? and Sig? I have some already.

You can either use a picture you have in your own personal collection, or just google an image you like. Go to "edit profile" and click on the avatar section. Cut/paste the address of the image (the one online), put it in the box next to "browse" and click on the "save" button below that. The avatar will be added.

there are no sigs. on insidehoops.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:17 AM   #40
Hunter33F

Hunter33F has an OK reputation so far

Alias: Hunter33F

Hometown: Cleveland, OH

Current Residence: Tallahassee, FL

Hobbies (other than basketball): soccer, football

My Teams: Cavs, Browns, Indians, Florida State, Ohio State, Manchester United

Movies: Glory Road, Remember the Titans, Accepted

TV Shows: Family Guy, Two and a half men, Fresh Prince

Favorite movie quotes: Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!
(Aliens)

Music: T-Pain, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Bob Marley

Books: sports books

Food: Mac-N-Cheese

What you bring to ISH: Lookin for a place where people know stuff about basketball
Hunter33F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:40 PM   #41
kineticac

kineticac has an OK reputation so far

The ad being loaded on the right side of the page is REALLY annoying. It slows down the user experience of the site really badly. That being said, i like this forum!

I'm a huge LeBron James fan, and thus root for any team he's on. Cavs are a great team.

Also wanted to let you guys know, there's a Facebook App for LeBron that allows you to become his number 1 fan. It's kinda neat, check it out:

http://apps.facebook.com/lebron_james/

Other than that, I hope to see him play one day. I don't get to see him play often since I live in California. We'll see.
kineticac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:04 PM   #42
Madtruth

Madtruth has an OK reputation so far

Not a CAVS fans, and hope LeBron never earn a ring unless he goes to Memphis.
Madtruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:11 AM   #43
BillytheKidder
I airball my layups

BillytheKidder has an OK reputation so far

Alias: Billy the Kidder

Cavs season ticket holder

Current Residence: Westlake, Ohio

Music: Nothing much worth listening to that was recorded more recently than 1975.

What you brings you to ISH: To get a little insight as to what others think of the Cav's.

Last edited by BillytheKidder : 02-22-2009 at 01:06 PM.
BillytheKidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:20 PM   #44
stardvd555

stardvd555 has an OK reputation so far

hey everybody
am a big fan of tv show ,so anybody would like to chat the tv show with me?

In my opinion Battlestar Galactica season1-4dvd is one of the best sci-fi shows ever made.
Not only does it have a very original and compelling premise but it also has some of the best and most original characters of any TV show.
Supernatural-Seasons-1-4-DVD As well as this it manages to pull of not only convincing character
development but also manages to move the show itself forward at a steady and realistic pace. lost season1-4 dvdThe-X-Files-Seasons-1-9-DVD It has great writers with fabulous plotlines and

dialogue. The acting is also some of the best you will find in a genre show of this type.
Scrubs-Seasons-1-7-DVD-Boxset Richard Dean Anderson in particular ii am not really into realistic programmes. i watched "hollyoaks" for a while and a love

doctor who season1-4 dvd."prison break" thats it. i
love programmes like Smallville-Seasons-1-8-DVD-Boxset

"Lost-Season-1-4-DVD-Boxset" .Las-Vegas-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS
."Buffy-The-Vampire-Slayer-Seasons-1-7-DVD-Boxset" ,24 Hours seasons1-6dvd.The-Wire-Seasons-1-5-DVD.
stardvd555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:34 AM   #45
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I never posted my information. It's not it really matters, but I'm bored...

Alias: Meticode

Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio

Current Residence: Onalaska, Wisconsin

Hobbies (other than basketball): MLB, NFL, fantasy teams, Internet in general, my wife and my daughter

My Teams: Cleveland Cavaliers, Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals

Movies: Too many to name but Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are up there.

TV Shows: Family Guy, MythBusters, Deadliest Warrior, Dirty Jobs

Favorite movie quotes:

Music: Anything but country.

Books: None.

Food: Burgers

What you bring to ISH: A non-biased attitude towards all NBA players and my own favorite team. I try to speak the truth while being rational.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: