Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-21-2007, 03:51 PM   #1
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Video of mine mentioned in Dime magazine again.

On page 22.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3442/netsxn9.jpg

^
Scan. Too big to post.

I think its the 4th or 5th video made by someone here that got mentioned in Dime. 2 of mine and 2 of Vincent Da. And I think TheResson(you may remember him as a ref hating Rockets fan) had one a while back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPZhVm0VfeE

Thats the one.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:11 PM   #2
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Video of mine mentioned in Dime magazine again.

Nice man, congrats.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:14 PM   #3
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

that's very cool! you're bonafide.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:01 PM   #4
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

Didn't expired pineapples used to post here? They got some from him and also the guy who used to have Sam Cassel for his avatar... forgot his name.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:05 PM   #5
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
Didn't expired pineapples used to post here? They got some from him and also the guy who used to have Sam Cassel for his avatar... forgot his name.
Expired pineapples posted as Vincent Da and the guy with the Sam Cassel avatar is probably Yinka Dare. Along with Kblaze, they all made very nice vids
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:10 PM   #6
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Vincent Da is expired pineapples. I think he or somebody posted his youtube page on here a while ago.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:21 PM   #7
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

Yeah Yinka Dare is the one. I remember they had some from him. So Vincent DA has two screen names that he posts mixes under? That's kind of weird.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:35 PM   #8
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Hey Kblaze did you get my message??
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:37 PM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

congrats man thats pretty cool.. maybe one of mine will pop up in there some time.. ehh thats doubtful though :
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:28 PM   #10
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Hey Kblaze did you get my message??

I responded to the one you sent on youtube I think.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:32 PM   #11
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

When will a Kwame Brown mixtape get done?
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:41 PM   #12
vincentda
Decent playground baller

vincentda has decent reputationvincentda has decent reputation

Two of mine made it: The Run TMC and Reign Man mixes.

Neither would make the top 10 of my own personal mixes. http://www.youtube.com/expiredpineapples

I think the criteria for a specific list of players was amount of footage and how rare it was b/c from a technical standpoint none of the 10 were exceptional.
vincentda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:46 PM   #13
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Congrats.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:46 PM   #14
vincentda
Decent playground baller

vincentda has decent reputationvincentda has decent reputation

Quote:
Yeah Yinka Dare is the one. I remember they had some from him. So Vincent DA has two screen names that he posts mixes under? That's kind of weird.

ExpiredPineapples is the name of my company that makes sports/entertainment projects (old websites like thedunk.com, gotvinsanity.com and now teamflightbrothers.com, mashup cds like my JayZ and Nas ones, reedited films like The QT version of True Romance, etc) and Vincent Da is my alias on the web and under the company.

I also have a multimedia/marketing company geared towards non entertainment businesses in the works called Red Apples (take ex pine out of expiredpineapples) - so it gets more confusing.
vincentda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:46 PM   #15
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I responded to the one you sent on youtube I think.

I didn't get it...
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: