Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-22-2007, 10:31 AM   #16
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Doug Cristie Continues to rack up Ls for men all over the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
to make it worse shes ugly. what the hell is wrong with you doug? shes psycho.

She looks ok...
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:07 PM   #17
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

doug is from rainier beach too

that, in and of itself, is reason for me to ask you to cut him some slack

the only thing i would say to him and his wife is---

learn what an "anniversary" is-- no need for multiple weddings my friends

they are making their marriage work. dont h@te them for it
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:15 PM   #18
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

The woman has to be mentally ill. Being a gentleman is one thing, but being whipped like this would drive 99% of guys to suicide. We all know who wears the pants in this marriage.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:16 PM   #19
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

I've pondered about this before as to why he is so whipped by this broad, and it finally hit me as to why possibly: She prolly got some bomb ass puss...

Back in the day, there was this once chick that I'd be there in like 3 seconds everytime she called. And I mean I'd do whatever...
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:17 PM   #20
-primetime-

anyone that has 13 weddings needs to be shot...

he has to be sick of that shit by now...

even the preacher must be thinking "jesus christ, you guys need to get over yourselves, what the fuck is wrong with this bitch"
Old 09-22-2007, 08:19 PM   #21
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFRESH44
I've pondered about this before as to why he is so whipped by this broad, and it finally hit me as to why possibly: She prolly got some bomb ass puss...

Back in the day, there was this once chick that I'd be there in like 3 seconds everytime she called. And I mean I'd do whatever...
for the most part pussy is pussy

and I don't care how great it is after 13 years anyone would get sick of hittin it...
Old 09-22-2007, 08:20 PM   #22
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Women who've read this have undoubtedly said "Awww, that's sweet, I wish my man would do that for me. Doug Critstie is such a great guy... all men should be like him." It's an automatic L for all of us.
lol i just let my wife read that piece on the 13 weddings...she said "huh" and walked away...then from the kitchen she asked "what's wrong with you amaericans" haha
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:28 PM   #23
AllNBAArenas
Decent playground baller

AllNBAArenas has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Women who've read this have undoubtedly said "Awww, that's sweet, I wish my man would do that for me. Doug Critstie is such a great guy... all men should be like him." It's an automatic L for all of us.

This is true, but it's just another example of why women make no sense to men. In most cases guys who slobber all over the women like this end up losing the respect of their women and getting tossed to the side. Sure woman like nice guys but not too nice. Doug still has a little fame and money though. Lets see how long she remains with him after he's lost most of that.
AllNBAArenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:33 PM   #24
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllNBAArenas
This is true, but it's just another example of why women make no sense to men. In most cases guys who slobber all over the women like this end up losing the respect of their women and getting tossed to the side. Sure woman like nice guys but not too nice. Doug still has a little fame and money though. Lets see how long she remains with him after he's lost most of that.

To sum it up, women like nice guys, but not whimps. Be assertive when necessary, but for the most part, be humble and mild-mannered. No woman likes ego-manaics and obnoxious guys.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: