Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-03-2007, 01:37 PM   #16
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How much interest is there for a 2k8 league (x360)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
I would play, but the release date could be different here (Spain).

Man, I hope they release at the same time as the US. Last year we had to wait another 5 weeks. They do release NBA live 08 simultaniously this year, so I hope 2k follows.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:22 PM   #17
WhiteKidatTemple
Can barely lace up my sneakers

WhiteKidatTemple has an OK reputation so far

Sign me up, furburgersmile0....Is it too early to call the Sixers?
WhiteKidatTemple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:43 PM   #18
Raindrops
I hit open layups

Raindrops has an OK reputation so far

I would like to play, will it be a fantasy draft thing or just take a team with regular rosters and make moves from there?
Raindrops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:46 PM   #19
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Hell yes I'm down!
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 03:57 PM   #20
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKidatTemple
Sign me up, furburgersmile0....Is it too early to call the Sixers?
It's too early to call anything - I'm just seeing how much interest there is. I'm a bit nervous about brand new posters who I don't know though - how would I know if you would stick around and actually play? Maybe I'll call references.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 04:10 PM   #21
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

I'd be in for sure.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:05 PM   #22
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

I'm also interested.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:10 PM   #23
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation here

I'll give it a go again... how would a talent cap work??
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:14 PM   #24
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
I'll give it a go again... how would a talent cap work??
I don't like a talent cap unless we're talking like 6-8 teams.

Think of any fantasy league you've played in with 12 teams. The teams are stronger than real teams, but it's not like it's 6 allstars per team. I think having good players makes it fun. Every team ends up about as good as Phoenix is.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:15 AM   #25
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
I don't like a talent cap unless we're talking like 6-8 teams.

Think of any fantasy league you've played in with 12 teams. The teams are stronger than real teams, but it's not like it's 6 allstars per team. I think having good players makes it fun. Every team ends up about as good as Phoenix is.
Nobody wants Adonal Foyles on his team
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:35 AM   #26
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd definatley be interested, especially with some kind of flex-schedule.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:41 AM   #27
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There could be two or more "divisions" based on time zones.
That would help for sure.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 06:06 AM   #28
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll play, but I'm just a casual player... I'll probably get rape.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: