Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-03-2007, 03:04 AM   #31
kidachi

Default Re: thank Goodness Dwayne Wade is out, AND STAY OUT PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon Vendetta
He's not a great passer.

excuse me?
Old 09-03-2007, 03:06 AM   #32
kidachi

yeah wade was "bad luck". he brought a championship to miami in his 3rd season. oh man what a bad luck dwyane wade is..
Old 09-03-2007, 03:58 AM   #33
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark
he sabatoges each and every single team that he plays for. All teams self destruct when he is on the floor. I do realize that people disagree, but look at how the Bulls blew out the Heat in the playoffs when he came back. Look at how team USA is winning without him. Truth is, he is not a complete NBA player, and perhaps will never ever be. Kobe has shown why he is the most skilled NBA player, with defensive tenacity, passing and of course scoring. I am truly hoping that Wade never ever infects Team USA ever again. A true team non leader. A selfish ballhog, that will never measure up to true NBA talent.

this must be a joke...just incase:

JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 04:29 AM   #34
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
Redd put in 14.4 ppg on 53% shooting, hit 45% from beyond the arc, and was not a defensive liability. He did his job fine.

And hopefully Wade gets injured so he can't be on the 08 Olympic squad.

I don't think that's very sportsmanlike!
Don't wish injuries to anybody!!!!
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 05:29 AM   #35
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Just saying that for some reason he is "bad luck" I have sensed this in the past, and its obvious here. Team USA domination.
Didn't the Team USA that had Paul Pierce and Jermaine O'neal finish 6th in one international tournament? Wade wasn't a part of that team as far as I know.

And as for Wade being bad luck, yeah he brings bad luck wherever he goes so the team that drafted him a few years ago won the championship for the 1st time in team history.

Idiot alert!
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:39 AM   #36
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

**** you. Why are you hating on Dwyane Wade. Man it's not like your fat ass could make it to the NBA so your going to hate on a Finals MVP super star. Get a ****in life loser.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:14 AM   #37
deadendangel
Can barely lace up my sneakers

deadendangel has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
he sabatoges each and every single team that he plays for. All teams self destruct when he is on the floor. I do realize that people disagree, but look at how the Bulls blew out the Heat in the playoffs when he came back. Look at how team USA is winning without him. Truth is, he is not a complete NBA player, and perhaps will never ever be. Kobe has shown why he is the most skilled NBA player, with defensive tenacity, passing and of course scoring. I am truly hoping that Wade never ever infects Team USA ever again. A true team non leader. A selfish ballhog, that will never measure up to true NBA talent.

WTF are you talking about????? He's a winner, has been everywhere he goes. I just think you're a Kobe lover and not a Wade fan, and that's the end of that story. Do you really think anyone could agree with you after they objectively look at the facts?? I don't give a good god damn if he's on the US team, that's just more rest for him for his main job with the Heat.. He is the Heat pure and simple.

You must be kidding with this post and bating everyone to disagree with you...... Clown College, I love it...
deadendangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:12 AM   #38
mark
Great young streetballer

mark has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
**** you. Why are you hating on Dwyane Wade. Man it's not like your fat ass could make it to the NBA so your going to hate on a Finals MVP super star. Get a ****in life loser.

wow so much hatred, did your mom teach you those skills? I couldnt make it to the NBA, but I could become a normal citizen of society, unlike yourself. You need anger management courses, do you need some counseling? Keep it up clown
something tells me your not very far off from this in real life.
All that I stated was an opinion, which is obviously shared. So state your opinion and move on. Destructiveness leads nowhere. Please take a look into the mirror and repeat that phrase. Good luck to you.
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:27 AM   #39
Hardtop Hero
I hit open 5-footers

Hardtop Hero has an OK reputation so far

So much idiocy in this thread. Well, kblaze already shut it down on page 1 yet people with their agendas against Wade are still yapping (though they don't know what the hell they're talking about). Ask Dallas how wet Wade's jumper can be.

And the D Whistle thing is something that sheep love to parrot because they can't think for themselves.

But these same idiots were saying Bron didn't belong on Team USA either and now they're talking about how great he played.

Just morons who don't know basketball.
Hardtop Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:12 PM   #40
mark
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardtop Hero
So much idiocy in this thread. Well, kblaze already shut it down on page 1 yet people with their agendas against Wade are still yapping (though they don't know what the hell they're talking about). Ask Dallas how wet Wade's jumper can be.

And the D Whistle thing is something that sheep love to parrot because they can't think for themselves.

But these same idiots were saying Bron didn't belong on Team USA either and now they're talking about how great he played.

and YOU DO? HUH? thats what I THOUGHT!
Old 09-03-2007, 02:20 PM   #41
mark
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardtop Hero

what year was basketball invented hardtop hobo?
and which team has won the most NBA championships?
Dont know?
BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW BASKETBALL THATS WHAT I THOUGHT
Old 09-03-2007, 02:28 PM   #42
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

LOL this thread made me laugh out loud.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:32 PM   #43
mark
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
LOL this thread made me laugh out loud.

it is extremely hilarious, watching people get so angry over pretty much nothing. They think that their personal pride is at stake, and then they take it personally. ha ha ha ha....
Old 09-03-2007, 02:33 PM   #44
mark
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
Didn't the Team USA that had Paul Pierce and Jermaine O'neal finish 6th in one international tournament? Wade wasn't a part of that team as far as I know.

And as for Wade being bad luck, yeah he brings bad luck wherever he goes so the team that drafted him a few years ago won the championship for the 1st time in team history.

Idiot alert!

human error you betta watch yo language

man all that I stated was that D Wade is overrated, and shouldnt be a part of the China international team USA squad, and people go and take that statement to the next level. I just dont get it man.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:37 PM   #45
Force
National High School Star

Force has decent reputationForce has decent reputation

What a horrible horrible thread...with some pretty pathetic responses as well.
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: