Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-02-2007, 09:02 PM   #1
mark
Great young streetballer

mark has an OK reputation so far
Default thank Goodness Dwayne Wade is out, AND STAY OUT PLEASE

he sabatoges each and every single team that he plays for. All teams self destruct when he is on the floor. I do realize that people disagree, but look at how the Bulls blew out the Heat in the playoffs when he came back. Look at how team USA is winning without him. Truth is, he is not a complete NBA player, and perhaps will never ever be. Kobe has shown why he is the most skilled NBA player, with defensive tenacity, passing and of course scoring. I am truly hoping that Wade never ever infects Team USA ever again. A true team non leader. A selfish ballhog, that will never measure up to true NBA talent.
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:06 PM   #2
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: thank Goodness Dwayne Wade is out, AND STAY OUT PLEASE

So glad another person who shares what I believe are the most basic and yet startlingly uncommon belief about the National Basketball Association.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:10 PM   #3
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
he sabatoges each and every single team that he plays for. All teams self destruct when he is on the floor

Already having led an NBA title team and taken a team to the final 4...and making 3 all star games in 4 years...and 3 all nba teams...and setting like 35 franchise records and 4 NBA records....his greatest failure is being "only" an olympic bronze medalist. His greatest failure is something people work their entire lives and fail to do.

Really isnt much left for him to prove anyone. When the worst thing anyone can say of your failures is that you have an olympic medal that isnt the one you wanted...you are doing pretty damn good.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:10 PM   #4
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark
he sabatoges each and every single team that he plays for. All teams self destruct when he is on the floor. I do realize that people disagree, but look at how the Bulls blew out the Heat in the playoffs when he came back. Look at how team USA is winning without him. Truth is, he is not a complete NBA player, and perhaps will never ever be. Kobe has shown why he is the most skilled NBA player, with defensive tenacity, passing and of course scoring. I am truly hoping that Wade never ever infects Team USA ever again. A true team non leader. A selfish ballhog, that will never measure up to true NBA talent.

This isn't a truthful post. It seems you got a hate for Wade, and are a Kobe fan (why did you even bring him up?). I'm not going to start this as a Kobe v Wade topic, but let me tell you why you're wrong.

Wade is not a "complete" player. But guess what? Not many after Magic Johnson can claim they are. Where Wade lacks a consistent jumper, he makes up for it with his chin-to-rim mentality and strong help d. How can you say every team he's on falls apart and THEN cite the Heat? Yeah, that championship... yeah..
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:14 PM   #5
mark
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
This isn't a truthful post. It seems you got a hate for Wade, and are a Kobe fan (why did you even bring him up?). I'm not going to start this as a Kobe v Wade topic, but let me tell you why you're wrong.

Wade is not a "complete" player. But guess what? Not many after Magic Johnson can claim they are. Where Wade lacks a consistent jumper, he makes up for it with his chin-to-rim mentality and strong help d. How can you say every team he's on falls apart and THEN cite the Heat? Yeah, that championship... yeah..

no WAY no hate for Wade... he is one of the most explosive scorers in the league, and by far. Just saying that for some reason he is "bad luck" I have sensed this in the past, and its obvious here. Team USA domination, with people who know how to play team ball, and do not need the spotlight to shine. I think that he just takes away the chemistry that is essential to winning. He certainly demands alot of touches, and doesnt fit into the role player figure at all and whatsoever. This is not unexpected, as what do you expect from NBA players?
This team unity that team USA is displaying now is the only way that they will win in China. Not with D Wade on board.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:15 PM   #6
mark
Great young streetballer

Quote:
no WAY no hate for Wade... he is one of the most explosive scorers in the league, and by far. Just saying that for some reason he is "bad luck" I have sensed this in the past, and its obvious here. Team USA domination, with people who know how to play team ball, and do not need the spotlight to shine. I think that he just takes away the chemistry that is essential to winning. He certainly demands alot of touches, and doesnt fit into the role player figure at all and whatsoever. This is not unexpected, as what do you expect from NBA players?
This team unity that team USA is displaying now is the only way that they will win in China. Not with D Wade on board.

Also this team could do even better with Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, hopefully Vince Carter (highly doubt it, but he is the best international guard - forward in my opinion)

Forget Wade, he is the past.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:23 PM   #7
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Quote:
Also this team could do even better with Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, hopefully Vince Carter (highly doubt it, but he is the best international guard - forward in my opinion)

Forget Wade, he is the past.
You listed guys in their twilight of their careers, and then say Wade is the past? Does not compute.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:41 PM   #8
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far

I agree, Wade is garbage.
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:43 PM   #9
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousmobb
I agree, Wade is garbage.
Yeah if Miami was smart they'd surely release him or trade him for expirers
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:44 PM   #10
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Yeah if Miami was smart they'd surely release him or trade him for expirers

That, or trade him to the Cavs straight up for Hughes
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:50 PM   #11
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
That, or trade him to the Cavs straight up for Hughes

Oh god, as much as I hate Larry Hughes, if that ever happened, I swear to everything I hold dear that I'd quit watching the Cavs until he left or retired.

I can't stand watching that D-Whistle $hit.

'Course I'll just bet a lot more refs swallow their whistles after the whole betting scandal.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:52 PM   #12
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Kareem Rush>D-Wade

i dont know how D Wade could even be taken that high in the 1st round
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:40 PM   #13
mark
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Kareem Rush>D-Wade

i dont know how D Wade could even be taken that high in the 1st round

yeah D Wade is totally totally overrated, hopefully he doesnt come to China man, that would be a huge detriment. Team USA is finally playing with some unity, I think that LeBron finally has had his breakout clutch performances in the playoffs and regular season, hence his newfound team USA confidence. Carmello I cannot stand, fighting and abusing drugs, and hanging around drug dealers, but if he can help the team win then so be it.
Thats by far and large the saddest part about D Wade, perfect role model, and citizen, just such a detriment as an NBA player. Selfish ballhog, needs the spotlight, even if it ruins team chemistry. Hope that he gets cut, but somehow I dont see that happening. He is a great talent, but he needs to stay as far away from organized team unity first basketball as humanly possible. Go and bother Shaqs team. Even Gary Payton has had enough.
I believe that Shaq could contribute in a positive way to team USA. That would be hilarious to see Shaq and Kobe on the same team USA squad, man that would be some pure comedy.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:45 PM   #14
mark
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch67
You listed guys in their twilight of their careers, and then say Wade is the past? Does not compute.

I wouldnt say that Carter is in his twilight, but yeah KG and PP have had their breakout years recently. I think that they could be very helpful for team USA. Will they actually play for the squad, thats to be seen. Kobe did, I think that others should step up also. I mean Mike Miller, what a disgrace cummon man. Prince wasnt all that great either. Deron Williams was so so, and of course Tyson Chandler, somebody please grab one KG for one hundred Chandlers. Severely offensively limited Chandler that is. I think that Redd didnt play all that great either. This is a good squad, certainly not the best available though.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:48 PM   #15
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I think that Redd didnt play all that great either.

Redd put in 14.4 ppg on 53% shooting, hit 45% from beyond the arc, and was not a defensive liability. He did his job fine.

And hopefully Wade gets injured so he can't be on the 08 Olympic squad.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: