Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-02-2007, 06:18 PM   #16
Baller aka Boxer
Mentally unbalanced

Baller aka Boxer has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: who would win in a fight!

if i was in the NBA then it would be ME, because i Box.
Baller aka Boxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:20 PM   #17
Odenorbust
High school junior varsity star

Odenorbust has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller aka Boxer
Till shaq got you in a chokehold. or bowen kneed you in the groin
Odenorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:26 PM   #18
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller aka Boxer

STFU!

Not you again...

gone semi-pro yet?
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:05 PM   #19
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
Shaq

Keep in mind he lost a fight to Charles Barkley. I would say in a battle royal, the final 4 would be Kenyon Martin, Alonzo Mourning, Ron Artest, and Stephen Jackson.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:10 PM   #20
clayton
Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

clayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat cool

Bowen easily. Remember when NBA stars kept complaining about Bowen cheating? Maybe because he fouls them so fast, nobody can see it. He's a martial artist. When he is mad:
Flying kick rebound!

Also this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc4yz__akIU
A stealth Muay Thai baby kick. haha
clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:28 PM   #21
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If this is a serious question, I would nominate DJ Mbenga. The guy is huge, cut up, and I'm pretty sure he is a black belt jujitsu. In all seriousness... he would beat Shaq's ass.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:31 PM   #22
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hoffa, anyone?
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:32 PM   #23
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

shaq.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:40 PM   #24
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

T-Mac!

He'll throw balls in your face! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUGS-Dn2qnk

.....Or Sprewell.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:46 PM   #25
VCMVP1551
NBA sixth man of the year

VCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
Keep in mind he lost a fight to Charles Barkley. I would say in a battle royal, the final 4 would be Kenyon Martin, Alonzo Mourning, Ron Artest, and Stephen Jackson.

Shaq beat Barkley. Chuck's eye was a little fucked up and even though Barkley tackled him Shaq was on top at the time they pulled him off.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:51 PM   #26
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

charles oakley and lebron james lol.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:57 PM   #27
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

Mourning would beat the **** outta anyone in the NBA. I hate the guy but it's true...
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:06 PM   #28
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiens
Mourning would beat the **** outta anyone in the NBA. I hate the guy but it's true...
One shot in the kidney and he'd be done.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:07 PM   #29
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiens
Mbenga submits Mourning in 20 seconds.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:21 PM   #30
Good Old Willy
DBDs

Good Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat cool

NBA'er who can fight? I thought they all just yap? I seen some silly chick slaps and some "fights" that would hardly warrant a roughing penalty in hockey. All tough talk and faux-muscle, no street grit despite the hoodies and cappers.

I'll pass. Have not seen a genuine NBA tough in years. Maybe Oakley? He was Legit. (And about Nash. Laughing at the guy who thought Nash was soft. Not a fighter, but certainly not soft. Forgetting who the hockey players in the league are?)
Good Old Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: