Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-19-2007, 06:30 AM   #16
RDavis31
Kids at the park dunk on me

RDavis31 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Anybody doing Doc' Hood this year?

carbine, you should do it
RDavis31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:03 PM   #17
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

I'm not suited for this type of thing. Last thing I want to deal with is a bunch of whiners complaining that I calculated their points wrong.

Who knows. Maybe I will...maybe I won't.

I would prefer someone else do it, though.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:39 PM   #18
RDavis31

i suppose i can do it. how many weeks should we do it til the playoffs? and how many playoff rounds should we have?
Old 08-19-2007, 07:38 PM   #19
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm in like it's 2005....
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:57 PM   #20
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
i suppose i can do it. how many weeks should we do it til the playoffs? and how many playoff rounds should we have?

13 weeks = regular season

Top six teams from each conference get a spot in the playoffs. Top 2 from each conference get a bye for the first week of the playoffs.

So, Week 14 would be the quarters, Week 15 would be the semis, Week 16 conference finals, week 17 is the championship.

Thanks for running this thing man.

rdavis = good guy
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 08:14 PM   #21
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

In
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 08:50 PM   #22
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:08 AM   #23
RDavis31

dot dot dot ive been here since 2001 son. just dont post 100 times a day like you. . . . .
Old 08-20-2007, 01:11 AM   #24
RDavis31

Quote:
13 weeks = regular season

Top six teams from each conference get a spot in the playoffs. Top 2 from each conference get a bye for the first week of the playoffs.

So, Week 14 would be the quarters, Week 15 would be the semis, Week 16 conference finals, week 17 is the championship.

k sounds good. people can keep signing up in this thread. ill make the official doc's hood thread a week before week 1 starts.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:28 AM   #25
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

props RDavis. you know I'm in
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:03 AM   #26
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll get in on this, although my football knowledge is a little limited. Not horrible though.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:50 AM   #27
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm in.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 10:38 AM   #28
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
dot dot dot ive been here since 2001 son. just dont post 100 times a day like you. . . . .

lol relax, if you cant understand why I would be concerned then you are RETARDED, but I know now that you are active or I guess you wouldnt have replied so fast. Im in.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 05:15 PM   #29
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

in
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 07:12 PM   #30
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Los Angeles has an OK reputation so far

I'll play.
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: