Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-17-2007, 07:37 AM   #1
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Official Mr. Kblaze85555 Video Request Thread

I hope Mr. Kblaze can officially create a Rod Strickland Tribute Video, He is probably one of the most underrated NBA player of all time shame that he never make it in an NBA ALL Star Team.

I know he had an attitude problem and Rod was known for smoking marijuana/ taking drugs but just look at his numbers in his prime. Definitely he is one of the top PG in the mid 1990's his offense and defense are both better than the former 2 time MVP Steve Nash.

NBA career stats: 13.2 PPG, 7.3 APG, 1.48 SPG, in 1,094 Games

Rod Strickland's Best Season

1992-93, 78 Games, 13.8 PPG, 8.6 APG, 2.06 SPG

Team Record: 51- 31

1993-94 82 Games, 17.2 PPG, 9.0 APG, 1.79 SPG

Team Record: 47- 35

1994-95 65 Games, 18.9 PPG, 8.8 APG, 1.92 SPG

Team Record: 44-38

1995-96, 67 Games, 18.7 PPG, 9.6 APG, 1.45 SPG

Team Record: 49-33

1996-97, 82 Games, 17.2 PPG, 8.9 APG, 1.74 SPG

Team Record: 44-38

1997-98, 76 Games, 17.8 PPG, 10.50 APG, 5.50 RPG, 1.66 SPG

Team Record: 42-40

NBA Career Milestone

Scored his 14,000th career point, posting 12 points and a game-high 10 assists, against the Portland Trail Blazers on 1/18/03

Notched his 6,000th career assist, posting 17 points, a game-high 12 assists and 7 rebounds, against the Milwaukee Bucks on 3/30/99

Named to the 1997-98 All-NBA Second Team

Led the NBA in 1997-98 with a career-high 10.5 apg and finished second in 1998-99 with 9.9 apg

Also ranked 4th in the NBA in assists in 1995-96 (9.6 apg), 5th in 1991-92 (8.6 apg) and 1994-95 (8.6 apg) and 6th in 1993-94 (9.0 apg)

Became the 25th player in NBA history to score 10,000 points and dish out 5,000 assists during the 1997-98 season

Scored his 10,000th career point, posting 14 points and a game-high 16 assists, against the Houston Rockets on 12/27/97

Ranked third in Trail Blazers' franchise history after 1995-96 season with 2,501 assists and tied a Trail Blazers' franchise record with 20 assists against the Houston Rockets on 3/30/96

Named to the 1988-89 NBA All-Rookie Second Team after averaging 8.9 ppg and 3.9 apg for the Knicks

Last edited by Lebron23 : 08-17-2007 at 07:49 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:24 AM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Mr. Kblaze85555 Video Request Thread

I always enjoyed watching him play. I also have a Blazer hat that is signed by him and P.J. Carlesimo. What an ironic pair to have sign a single item (though not as weird as if it were Sprewell).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:46 AM   #3
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far

KBlaze makes the best mixes i watch.
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:50 AM   #4
IllegalD
Local High School Star

IllegalD has a bad reputationIllegalD has a bad reputationIllegalD has a bad reputationIllegalD has a bad reputation

I actually wanted to make a Vid Request myself, so instead of starting a new thread I'll just do it here.

I've never been able to find highlights/mixes of late great Celtic Reggie Lewis.
IllegalD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:53 AM   #5
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllegalD
I actually wanted to make a Vid Request myself, so instead of starting a new thread I'll just do it here.

I've never been able to find highlights/mixes of late great Celtic Reggie Lewis.

I never seen a Reggie Lewis Clip in youtube.com and dailymotion.com, He is probably one of the best player to wear the Celtics Uniform.

My 2nd request will be BJ Armstrong in his Chicago Bulls Years he is also one of my favorite PG in the 1990's.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:14 AM   #6
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
My 2nd request will be BJ Armstrong in his Chicago Bulls Years he is also one of my favorite PG in the 1990's.

No offense, but that's pretty sad.

Anyway, Strickland was a very good player and an incredible finisher for a guy his size.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:52 AM   #7
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputationSsKSpurs21 has decent reputation

WHAT!? No Videos of me?

come on KBlaze make me priority #1!

If you do, ill be so excited!

...so excited, that ill give you a great big bear hug!
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 08:40 PM   #8
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

man--

does blaze work for you guys?

let him be and let him decide how he wants to spend his time...

i am pretty sure that he has plenty on his plate than to please ish-ers. those videos he makes take a bit of time to do
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:09 PM   #9
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
man--

does blaze work for you guys?

let him be and let him decide how he wants to spend his time...

i am pretty sure that he has plenty on his plate than to please ish-ers. those videos he makes take a bit of time to do

Co-sign. Let him make his videos as he pleases.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:25 PM   #10
Aussie Outcast
Kids at the park dunk on me

Aussie Outcast has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
WHAT!? No Videos of me?

come on KBlaze make me priority #1!

If you do, ill be so excited!

...so excited, that ill give you a great big bear hug!

Kblaze already made a D-Rob mix recently. I have it but its on my other hard drive which isnt in right now. If nobody else has it ill upload later
Aussie Outcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:00 PM   #11
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Why do you keep refering to people as "Mr." ____? How do you know their gender? I thought it was all part of your recent attempt to kiss everyones ass, in hopes that people would start to like you, but then I realized that you were too retarded to do that.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:06 PM   #12
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
Why do you keep refering to people as "Mr." ____? How do you know their gender? I thought it was all part of your recent attempt to kiss everyones ass, in hopes that people would start to like you, but then I realized that you were too retarded to do that.

hey tinkerbell take a chill pill leave L23 alone, why do u have to hate on everybody? dont u have anything better to do like play hide the salami with ur greasy Uncle?

I'm sorry ISH I'm just sick and tired of this knucklehead talking sh!t on everybody, I dont normally lose my cool but this baboon is just out of control.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:19 PM   #13
VCMVP1551
NBA sixth man of the year

VCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this board

I was so glad he made a Mark Price video. Mark Price is one of my favorite players of all time.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:43 PM   #14
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually made one about 3 years ago and my computer of the time went down with it(and a david Robinson video) being lost forever. I dont even remember where I got the footage for it. Some old NBA action I assume. Given the chance ill make another one.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:51 PM   #15
VCMVP1551
NBA sixth man of the year

VCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I actually made one about 3 years ago and my computer of the time went down with it(and a david Robinson video) being lost forever. I dont even remember where I got the footage for it. Some old NBA action I assume. Given the chance ill make another one.

Your Twin Towers mix was great too. I can never watch enough of Hakeem and Sampson. I liked the Bill Walton mix a lot.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: