Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-16-2007, 10:36 PM   #16
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: duhon or kobe

Everyone knows because of Kobe's mass amount of shots, he gets more points. Give Duhon the same volume, he'll score 30ppg and win league MVP. I mean, honestly, only homers would argue against this.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:53 PM   #17
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6

I mean seriously, how many players can you find that can bounce a round ball AND walk, simultaneously? He even has the amazing ability to think and breathe at the same time. I can't imagine another player coming around in the future of the NBA like Duhon. The way he sits on the bench is just... spectacular. I'd have him run my squad any day.

have you seen him get dressed before the game ?

neither have I...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:55 PM   #18
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
I can't believe this is even a question. Duhon clearly has the skills, the all-around game. It's only a matter of time before he wins back-to-back-to-back.

Yea and he is going to be a Future MVP on the Lakers.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:02 PM   #19
Bigboi450
I airball my layups

Bigboi450 has an OK reputation so far

Duhon Bryant

So many missed shots. I don't know which way to go
Bigboi450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:13 PM   #20
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

trade...
Kobe/LO
for
Duhon/filler
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:26 AM   #21
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

duhon in 2000 dunk contest
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:43 AM   #22
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
duhon in 2000 dunk contest
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Old 08-17-2007, 11:48 AM   #23
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:55 PM   #24
John Starks
National High School Star

John Starks has an OK reputation so far

Obviously this thread is idiotic and Kobe > Duhon...but it is a good time ot point out that there really isn't that large a difference between NBA players - especailly players that play the same position.

G.Karl used to say it and D.Nelson coaches that way. These guys that run team motion offenses, where everyone gets shots. They don't run isos for the superstar and let the superstar carry the team. They beleive that everyone in the NBA can make shots, so rn the offense ot get open shots and the green light for everyone to take them.

Of course there is separation, but its not to the extent that we beleive.

..and justo t be fair, there isn't too big a difference between a Dampier and a Duncan. We'll take the kids and the old men out becuase some of the kids just don't know how to play - which makes the difference greater - and the old men just can't do it naymore.

But among players in their relative primes -- the difference is minor.
John Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 01:15 PM   #25
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Celts will have two All-Star swingmen starting and may have a legend (Reggie Miller) coming off the bench. But only one legit point, who is still unproven in his second season. Celts could use Duhon more than Bryant, so Duhon > Kobe.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 01:19 PM   #26
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Angry Re: duhon or kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Starks
Obviously this thread is idiotic and Kobe > Duhon...but it is a good time ot point out that there really isn't that large a difference between NBA players - especailly players that play the same position.

G.Karl used to say it and D.Nelson coaches that way. These guys that run team motion offenses, where everyone gets shots. They don't run isos for the superstar and let the superstar carry the team. They beleive that everyone in the NBA can make shots, so rn the offense ot get open shots and the green light for everyone to take them.

..and justo t be fair, there isn't too big a difference between a Dampier and a Duncan. We'll take the kids and the old men out becuase some of the kids just don't know how to play - which makes the difference greater - and the old men just can't do it naymore.

Somebody doesn't know the joke of the thread.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:20 PM   #27
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
Somebody doesn't know the joke of the thread.
.. Whose joking? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm serious.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 01:25 PM   #28
clayton
Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

clayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat cool

Chris Duhon owns Kobe Bryant.
He shipped Kobe's ass out to hospital!!!
clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:06 PM   #29
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Starks

Please tell me I've misunderstood....
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 04:51 PM   #30
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
.. Whose joking? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm serious.

I'm serious too.. I've never seen Duhon get dressed before the game... infact, and I know this is gonna be a shocker, I have never seen Duhon get dressed at all...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: