Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-16-2007, 09:17 PM   #1
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation
Default duhon or kobe

I think duhon has a better jump shot! but kobe can dunk good so i will pick kobe
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:24 PM   #2
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: duhon or kobe

What is the point of threads like these?

Kobe owns Duhon so bad it's not even funny.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:27 PM   #3
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

I think I'll take Duhon. I saw him banging Kobe's wife the other day and he totally owned Kobe in a 1 on 1 game. Kobe is a loser and Duhon is the GOAT.

Last edited by Jimmy2k8 : 08-16-2007 at 09:38 PM.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:27 PM   #4
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
I think duhon has a better jump shot! but kobe can dunk good so i will pick kobe

Well
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:29 PM   #5
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's not as lop sided as you people think. Duhon can hold his own. If he got as many looks as Kobe I'm sure he could drop 81. Duhon is a better shooter, passer, finisher, dunker, clutch player, leader, etc. There's really nothing Kobe beats him in. The only reason Duhon isn't an allstar or hasn't been on an All-NBA Team is because if he were to go to the all-star game, he'd tear up the competition with ease, and the NBA wants the Kobe's and Lebron's to get publicity. Everybody knows Duhon would dominate. I'd probably chose Duhon to build a franchise around, and take the buzzer beater. Duhon is a naturally born leader. So people going "Kobe, easily", you should rethink, because Duhon is right next to him.

1. Duncan
2. Duhon
3. Kobe

Last edited by Richie2k6 : 08-16-2007 at 09:31 PM.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:33 PM   #6
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:33 PM   #7
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

I agree with Richie. Duhon's ability to dribble a basketball without lossing it is amazing. Throw in the fact that he can walk while he dribbles and you got yourself the GOAT.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:34 PM   #8
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
I agree with Richie. Duhon's ability to dribble a basketball without lossing it is amazing. Throw in the fact that he can walk while he dribbles and you got yourself the GOAT.

I mean seriously, how many players can you find that can bounce a round ball AND walk, simultaneously? He even has the amazing ability to think and breathe at the same time. I can't imagine another player coming around in the future of the NBA like Duhon. The way he sits on the bench is just... spectacular. I'd have him run my squad any day.

Last edited by Richie2k6 : 08-16-2007 at 09:37 PM.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:35 PM   #9
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Duhon easily. Don't compare a franchise player like Duhon to NBADL level scrubs.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:54 PM   #10
Wo1fshadow
I brick open layups

Wo1fshadow has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Origninally posted by Richie2k6
I mean seriously, how many players can you find that can bounce a round ball AND walk, simultaneously? He even has the amazing ability to think and breathe at the same time. I can't imagine another player coming around in the future of the NBA like Duhon. The way he sits on the bench is just... spectacular. I'd have him run my squad any day.

lol
Wo1fshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:56 PM   #11
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Yeah he is the GOAT bench warmers too. He gets it the perfect temperature for Hinrich and Gordan every time!! You got to give him props.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:02 PM   #12
MadisonMadhouse
Banned

MadisonMadhouse has an OK reputation so far

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H1mArv8HJAk

this is serious though, imagine if duhon were 6'7, how hed be dunking!

duhon partys a **** load though, out every night in chicago
MadisonMadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:09 PM   #13
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6

Guy is a legend in the making, quite honestly. Bryant is hardly in the same league as him. This is just another example of Bryant being overrated and another player being abased to make Bryant look better.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:34 PM   #14
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Guy is a legend in the making, quite honestly. Bryant is hardly in the same league as him. This is just another example of Bryant being overrated and another player being abased to make Bryant look better.

Duhon>Bryant..
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:35 PM   #15
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't believe this is even a question. Duhon clearly has the skills, the all-around game. It's only a matter of time before he wins back-to-back-to-back.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: