Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-16-2007, 08:28 PM   #1
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default KOBE will COME TO MANILA on September 5, 2007

KOBE COMES TO MANILA
business mirror
friday

Kobe Bryant, through his mother shoe company Nike, is coming back to visit Manila on September 5.

Bryant’s return is the kickoff leg in a five-city Asian trip dubbed Supernatural Asia Tour 2007.

In his last trip to the Philippines, Bryant was just a skinny, up and coming star. A lot has changed since that last visit. In between, Bryant has become a three-time world champion, a two-time scoring champion, and considered one of the best—if not already the best—player in the National Basketball Association.

Off the court, Bryant has been involved in socio-civic activities and he will continue backing that cause by participating in charity events with his fans.
After Manila, Bryant flies off to Taipei on September 6, Hong Kong September 7, Shanghai September 8 and Beijing September 9 and 10.

“I’m looking forward to returning to Asia to see the progress the kids have made since my visit last summer and to train those I didn’t meet,” Bryant said. “I liked what I saw then and I’m planning to work the kids even harder this time to give them a better sense of my training regiment.”
During the tour, Nike will introduce a new version of the Kobe II, part of the Fall 2007 basketball-footwear product line.

Details of Bryant’s one-day Manila visit will be announced within the coming days. Updates of his Supernatural Asia Tour 2007 can be seen on www.nike.com.ph.

Kobe Bryant will take Manila by Storm once again this is his 2nd time he will tour the country. The Last time he come to our country is 9 yrs. ago when Kobe was just a rising star in the NBA. I believe he played a few 3 on 3 againts those former PBA Players.

Kobe Bryant in Manila '98

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKACOMUznjs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgs-D...elated&search=

Last edited by Lebron23 : 08-16-2007 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Change the title
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:40 PM   #2
pinoyballer
Can barely lace up my sneakers

pinoyballer has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: KOBE will COME TO MANILA on September 5, 2007

Hooray for us!
pinoyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:14 PM   #3
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

kobe's wife is half filipino so I'm sure she's going to get a warm welcome.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:19 PM   #4
jerky10
Decent playground baller

jerky10 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaBolla
Half Mexican.
jerky10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:21 PM   #5
jerky10
Decent playground baller

jerky10 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaBolla
I believe shes alf Mexican.
jerky10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:17 PM   #6
awsmori
I brick open layups

awsmori has not been impressing people

ahh finally i can let him sign my unworn zoom kobe 1 to good use

Last edited by awsmori : 08-16-2007 at 10:40 PM.
awsmori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:29 AM   #7
AirGordon7
Decent playground baller

AirGordon7 has an OK reputation so far

Hey thats where I was born
AirGordon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:34 AM   #8
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

I met kobe personally in his last trip and got to be part of his entourage through his trip! My best friends dad was his personal photographer.

Hopefully get to meet him again!
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:35 AM   #9
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh great, so Kobe comes to Hong Kong exactly one week after I leave Hong Kong, brilliant.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 04:37 AM   #10
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
I met kobe personally in his last trip and got to be part of his entourage through his trip! My best friends dad was his personal photographer.

Hopefully get to meet him again!

I met Vince Carter personally 2 years ago when he was endorsing his shoes in the FEU Gym. I even have the opportunity to shake his hands and the fans are delighted to see him having a dunkin duel with then FEU tamaraws Arwind Santos.
Old 08-17-2007, 04:45 AM   #11
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I met Vince Carter personally 2 years ago when he was endorsing his shoes in the FEU Gym. I even have the opportunity to shake his hands and the fans are delighted to see him having a dunkin duel with then FEU tamaraws Arwind Santos.

that's ****ing cool man! are you gna go see kobe?
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:00 AM   #12
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
that's ****ing cool man! are you gna go see kobe?

I hope i can go early because i predict their would be many people getting in line for a Kobe Bryant Autograph and picture souvenir. :)

Last edited by Lebron23 : 08-17-2007 at 05:02 AM.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:38 AM   #13
bail
Serious playground baller

bail has an OK reputation so far

I hope Lebron visits us too
bail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:42 AM   #14
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by bail
I hope Lebron visits us too

Their is a great chance that Lebron James might visit manila this year or early 2008 because he is promoting his new Nike Shoes.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:49 AM   #15
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know Marvin Williams will be in Hong Kong (actually he should've arrived this morning) and I'm thinking of going to jusco to see him.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: