Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-10-2007, 03:46 PM   #31
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

Optimus Prime has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I kicked it with Rockets rookie Aaron Brooks last night

I know Michael Jordan, in fact he helped teach me the game when I was younger. But I have no pictures, so I guess you HAVE to see it before you give it credibility. So you're going to doubt me too right?

See what I did there? Other than correct the misspelling...

Anybody can say anything on an anonymous Internet message board. You're naive if you take everything at face value without proof to back it up. Just like if someone says KOBE TRADED TO THE BULLS FOR GORDON, NOC AND NOAH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I know Chuck Hayes, in fact he helped teach me the game when I was younger. But I have no pictures, so I guess you HAVE to see it before you give it credability. So you're going to doubt me too right?
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:20 PM   #32
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
He transferred. Anyone know where?

the last i heard he is still in Eugene practicing with the UO team but still plans on transferring and he was looking at his options. Ernie Kent said that he still is offering him his scholarship but he still plans on transferring. i say he should just stay and redshirt then the would be the man after this up comming year with there stacked roster.
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:49 PM   #33
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Optimus Prime, why are you so intent on not believing that his really happened?

I may not agree with BankShot on many things, but I don't think he has any reason to make this up. It's not even a far fetched story.

I saw Scottie Pippen at a bar around here, surrounded by ugly women no less, but I didn't snap a shot so I guess it didn't happen.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 06:10 PM   #34
ScottStuart
Kids at the park dunk on me

ScottStuart has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
http://oregon.scout.com/2/633457.html
He hasn't decided yet. I can see if anyone know where he's going.
he transferred to illinois state.
ScottStuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 05:07 PM   #35
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Optimus Prime, why are you so intent on not believing that his really happened?

I may not agree with BankShot on many things, but I don't think he has any reason to make this up. It's not even a far fetched story.

I saw Scottie Pippen at a bar around here, surrounded by ugly women no less, but I didn't snap a shot so I guess it didn't happen.

I cant believe people think I am making this up. If you see my posts, I have referenced numerous times my affiliation with the University of Oregon and my high hopes for Aaron Brooks in the NBA.

Why would I make it up?

And yes we do disagree on many many things but its all good
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 03:29 AM   #36
Admiral
Good High School Starter

Admiral has an OK reputation so far

i saw kenny thomas at a defined fitness here in my hometown of albuquerque. since he is from here, apparently he is back for part of the summer to hang out/see family or whatever...but gosh darn...i didn't have my camera OR my camera phone...guess i'm probably lying out my ass about something that would serve me absolutely no purpose to lie about since kenny thomas is not really much of anyone in the L...much less a rookie who just recently came out of a college near me...

you're probably right though, he MUST be lying about a draft pick i have seen very little written about just to make people think he's the sh!t at pool...
Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: