Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-30-2007, 11:35 PM   #1
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation
Default what happened to ike diogu

i know he is playing in indiana he has so much potential and everytime he was give decent minutes in golden state he would produce ....so why dont the pacers give him abit of a chance does he have a bad attitude or somthing ?
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:14 AM   #2
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default Re: what happened to ike diogu

i know ... he played pretty good in indy when he was given minutes...
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:18 AM   #3
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Indiana is pretty much the most messed up team in the league.

Multiple ugly contracts, a high-level post player, a couple decent young guys, and plenty of people who suck and nothing seems to fit together. Ick.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:20 AM   #4
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Multiple ugly contracts, a high-level post player, a couple decent young guys, and plenty of people who suck and nothing seems to fit together. Ick.

Yup, Larry Bird sucks at GMing just like MJ.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:23 AM   #5
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Yup, Larry Bird sucks at GMing just like MJ.

"Through Troy Murphy's legs, offa Dunleavy's head, over Felton's head.

Nothing but net."
Old 07-31-2007, 01:25 AM   #6
Fudge
RNS

Fudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation here

I'd glad to have him on the Rockets. Seems like the right guy we need, perhaps.

We'll give you guys head. hehe
Fudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:30 AM   #7
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick_brah07
i know he is playing in indiana he has so much potential and everytime he was give decent minutes in golden state he would produce ....so why dont the pacers give him abit of a chance does he have a bad attitude or somthing ?
dood he is something called a bust... no potential... i know i went to like 15 GSW games in the past 2 years
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:31 AM   #8
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
dood he is something called a bust... no potential... i know i went to like 15 GSW games in the past 2 years

Andy?
Old 07-31-2007, 01:32 AM   #9
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:36 AM   #10
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
I'd glad to have him on the Rockets. Seems like the right guy we need, perhaps.

We'll give you guys head.[COLOR="White"]hehe[/color]

I aint giving anyone head.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:38 AM   #11
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic

I aint giving anyone head.
But only because it's against NBA (and likely state of Texas) rules to give someone head in exchange for the rights to a basketball player.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:40 AM   #12
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Luther Head for Ike Diogu would actually be a decent trade.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:41 AM   #13
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

Quote:

a bust? how can he be a bust when he didnt get much court time a bust is some1 like michael olowokandi he had his minutes and still didnt do ****
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:32 AM   #14
pinoyballer
Can barely lace up my sneakers

pinoyballer has an OK reputation so far

When he was given enough playing time in the Warriors a year ago, he's a pretty decent player. I thought that he would breakout this year but Biedrins & co. did beat him to that since Nellie's style doesn't seem to fit him.
pinoyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: